Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had been postponing my dinner for 2 hours already, and then when I'm about to go my foid neighbour and her friends invades the kitchen

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
You can't make this shit up. I had already been postponing my dinner for 1.5-2 hours thinking "oh its prime time, if I go now somebody will surely come in while I'm in there(I share kitchen with other people)". Then when I'm about to go, naively thinking the coast is clear, I suddenly start hearing loud chatty foid voices in the kitchen and realize my foid neighbour has brought her friends and will most likely occupy it for at least two more hours :feelsrope:

Bro just eat it

Just be confident, walk in there and firmly shake their hands

At least they are where they belong :feelsEhh:

You share a kitchen with other people...?

They have been there for 3 hours now:cryfeels:
You share a kitchen with other people...?
Yes unfortunately. I live in a cheap student housing. I'm not rich enough(or rather haven't been in housing queue for long enough in this socalist shit hole) for an actual apartment with a kitchen of my own.

Just walk in and make them feel uncomfortable. I'm sure they will leave in less then a minute
I did that once and they just stopped talking and it was awkward as fuck. I would like to be a lowinhib god and do that every time.

I usually tell my roommate to GTFO he is not even cleaning this place like I am
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

T-pose to assert your dominance.

They have been there for 3 hours now:cryfeels:

Yes unfortunately. I live in a cheap student housing. I'm not rich enough(or rather haven't been in housing queue for long enough in this socalist shit hole) for an actual apartment with a kitchen of my own.
Brutal. Can you not stock up on snacks and supplies and keep them in your room so you don't have to go into the kitchen?

Brutal. Can you not stock up on snacks and supplies and keep them in your room so you don't have to go into the kitchen?
Hmm sure but I prefer to cook for the taste and nutritional value. Eating is the only time that I feel happy so I want to utilize that as much as possible. I was thinking about going out and take fast food but I have two meals in my fridge that are going bad soon so I absolutely had to wait it out.

So you're still starving right now?

Did they clean up their mess?

Did they clean up their mess?
Yes, they were quite pleasant in that way. It happens sometimes that people just leave their dirty dishes in the sink.

Hmm sure but I prefer to cook for the taste and nutritional value. Eating is the only time that I feel happy so I want to utilize that as much as possible. I was thinking about going out and take fast food but I have two meals in my fridge that are going bad soon so I absolutely had to wait it out.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I never take snacks. In your situation I would try to cut back on expenditure elsewhere so I could live on fast food tbh, just going out to get it as and when I needed it. I would absolutely hate a living situation like that though; I need my own space.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back