Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a nightmare about the Gambler

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
Last night I dreamed that I was a high school kid in Northern Greece. At the end of the day, I opted to walk the way home instead of taking the bus like I usually did, because it was a sunny and beautiful day. Walking through some village, I eventually stopped upon a big, run down, white house. I was paralyzed with fear. I knew that this was the home of the Gambler, notorious mass murderer responsible for the killings of 50+ people. I saw the Gambler emerge from the house looking unkempt, and I hid under his porch so he wouldn't see me. When I thought he was gone, I got out from under the porch and started walking the other way back. My walking turned into sprinting as I heard gunshots behind me. I turned around to see the Gambler driving a pickup truck and running over dozens of pedestrians, chasing after me. I ran to hide in a forest by the road, and the Gambler got out of his truck. He kept shooting and running after me, then I woke up covered in a cold sweat.
IZdaFvcON3iTuIvqYaJfwAB2qSvu57XfT8Kapaq9SRE.jpg