Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still think about things that happened to me in school

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I was walking in the hall and this girl goes he think he cute , really loud looked me up and down and mugged me for no reason . This type of thing has happened to several occasions and it replays in my head all day

did you escalate

judging by your experiences at school do u really think it’s the fact non blacks are incel. or it’s really just non NT blacks or the more urkel like types who are incel instead of ur entire all blacks are incel cope

judging by your experiences at school do u really think it’s the fact non blacks are incel. or it’s really just non NT blacks or the more urkel like types who are incel instead of ur entire all blacks are incel cope
There is no race for being an abused dogs.

Ur coping bud
I see it everyday below average black dudes who I know who aren’t having sex , just walking around and working 9-5

Blacks can only be Incel if non-NT(such as OP) and/or turbomanlet or below a 2.5 like @Sneed(not chuck)

I see it everyday below average black dudes who I know who aren’t having sex , just walking around and working 9-5
And yesterday, I saw some Normie-tier black guys with LTB Mayowhores.

Blacks can only be Incel if non-NT(such as OP) and/or turbomanlet or below a 2.5 like @Sneed(not chuck)
Yea but tbf it’s because most of them dumpster dive. A lot of them aren’t really dating women out their league but it doesn’t matter since at the end of the day they’re still getting them.

However OP is just non NT.
Not seeing wagies in relationships doesn’t make them incel. I also barely see couples irl ngl so idrc much about inceldom I have plenty of other issues.

Certain shit you’ll NEVER get over