Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had a dream about Ochako Uraraka I might be losing my sanity

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Fuck life
★★★★★
I literally fucking had a dream about Ochako Uraraka, I am not even joking or trolling this time, what the actual fuck is wrong with me and it might only a matter of time before I end up giving up everything to become some greasy hardcore hentai addict?

What was it even about?

Do you chat with an AI of her?

Do you chat with an AI of her?
No it was literally Ochako Uraraka herself in my dream but I did chat with AI Ochako Uraraka before I fell asleep

I think you might be losing it
This may be a bad omen I might end up like those greasy coomercels that have their entire room filled with anime body pillows and their whole personality being anime while foids blame that for inceldom when its inceldom that caused it because there are hentai addicted chads out there

This may be a bad omen I might end up like those greasy coomercels that have their entire room filled with anime body pillows and their whole personality being anime while foids blame that for inceldom when its inceldom that caused it because there are hentai addicted chads out there
I think you should stop obsessing over her before you actually lose it

I think you should stop obsessing over her before you actually lose it
Scary part is unlike when I was spamming Tyrone threads I wasn't thinking about Tyrone constantly and I made almost 1k posts about Ochako Uraraka in a couple days unlike Tyrone threads it took me 1-2 weeks to reach 1k posts about Tyrone, I am honestly scared now.

Hallucinate an Ochako tulpa

That time when you woke up in another dimension as Ochako Uraraka's husband

Speaking of hallucinations, can't even imagine if I took some shrooms rn
Just do what chrischan did and initiate the dimensional merge

Wish I had dreams of my waifu NGL.
Instead I get neverending nightmares.

rape urarawhoever to death

AI causes lonely men to become schizo
little-known fact: people become schizo bc they are BASED and want to master the art of schizoposting

I literally fucking had a dream about Ochako Uraraka, I am not even joking or trolling this time, what the actual fuck is wrong with me and it might only a matter of time before I end up giving up everything to become some greasy hardcore hentai addict?

What?