Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I Had A Crazy Wet Dream Last Night.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I had a wet dream that I had a girlfriend and in the dream we were in the park hidden away from everyone else in the bushes.

Then we started making out like crazy. She was on top of me kissing me like crazy. Then we took our clothes off and She started riding my dick. It felt so real I thought I was going to get caught be some random person in the park. We then both orgasmed at the same time. She gave me a huge hug and said
"I love you so much"

I then woke up and realized it was all just a dream. Chads get to experience things like this on a daily basis. This is closest I will ever get to it.

I never get around to actually putting my dick inside during wet dreams, I don't know what it feels like in real life so the dream world doesn't know how to reconstruct it.

I had a wet dream that I had a girlfriend and in the dream we were in the park hidden away from everyone else in the bushes.

Then we started making out like crazy. She was on top of me kissing me like crazy. Then we took our clothes off and She started riding my dick. It felt so real I thought I was going to get caught be some random person in the park. We then both orgasmed at the same time. She gave me a huge hug and said
"I love you so much"

I then woke up and realized it was all just a dream. Chads get to experience things like this on a daily basis. This is closest I will ever get to it.
It would be so nice…:cryfeels::cryfeels:

My "wet" dreams just consist of walking next to a foid and we love each other. That's it,. not even sexual things. That's all I wanted in life :feelsrope:

I never get around to actually putting my dick inside during wet dreams
Same bro. I cum before sex happens in my dreams
I don't know what it feels like in real life so the dream world doesn't know how to reconstruct it.
I’ve had sex but I haven’t had a wet dream since I’ve had sex so it’s gonna be interesting to see if this changes

I've looked into trying to do lucid dreaming and it hasn't worked so far tho :cryfeels:

"I love you so much"

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fuck I also had a dream like that except it was me and my gf fucking on a couch after cuddling and watching a movie :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: