Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had 2 person in my life who I genuinly thought I was friends with

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I had 2 person in my life who I genuinly thought I was friends with, the first guy I met him half way through my grade 9 semesters he was an incelish guy and he always tried to talked to me although he was a bit annoying we got along together very fast, we'd exchange hundreds of text messages on a daily basis and since we both had no friends other than each other we'd instant reply to each other's messages all the time, and this guy I thought was genuinly my friend and would be for a while. We'd hang out outside of school everyday and I felt like a normie.

we lived close so we'd always meet up at my house or his and bike our way to a beach near where we lived and just hang out and do stupid shit like prank calling or rant about each other's thoughts and stuff, I bonded with him really well and we both had a oneitis that we'd talk about discussed everyday. It was the last week of grade 9 when we stopped talking, that week there was a science fair where all students had to display and introduce their projects and I texted him so many times with no replies... I wasn't sure what happened to him and I never saw him at the science fair, few days later I found out he got kicked out of school because someone doxxed him, they leaked his chat history and it was just incel rants and racist shit similar to stuff we see on .is, I texted him everday and even went to his house to try to find him but he was gone, I never knew what happened to him and that was the end of our friendship, a guy I genuinly saw as a friend and i miss everyday I spent hanging out with him, I felt like a normie, biking together to beaches, buying icecreams, pranking people together, those days god damn...

The second guy who I thought was my friend was a blackcel, he was overweight, had glasses and subhuman looks, at the time I befriended him I was a bluepilled soy and I invited him to gymmaxx with me, we started going to the gym together and I started using steroids to impress oneitis, after 1 year we both made substantial progress, he had already become leanmmaxed and gymaxxed from his black genes and this summer his father forced him to go to a summer camp where he befriended a chad and some girls, he probably have ascended and texted me that he no longer wants to associate with me because of my "incelness" and blocked me on everything

TLDR I had 2 person who i thought was genuine friends but they both left me in the end, (the full story is better :feelsEhh:)

Last edited:
I wish the first guy comes back, I genuinly want to experience those moments together.... those time at least I got to feel like a normie

Good things can only last for so long. :feelscry:

I hope you can reunite with your friends man.

Brutal. Soyciety doesn't even let some of us have friendships.

I hope you can reunite with your friends man.
I hope he can reunite with the first one, but the second one sounds like an asshole.

It's not imposible to have friends as an incel, you jsut have to focus on the right people. And also keep your expectations to a minimum.

Hope you reconect with your friend, you should look for him

Bantu (the fish lipped niggers) genes are so sick, if you’re a nigger and don’t have bantu genes it’s over. Never began for me

I had 2 person in my life who I genuinly thought I was friends with, the first guy I met him half way through my grade 9 semesters he was an incelish guy and he always tried to talked to me although he was a bit annoying we got along together very fast, we'd exchange hundreds of text messages on a daily basis and since we both had no friends other than each other we'd instant reply to each other's messages all the time, and this guy I thought was genuinly my friend and would be for a while. We'd hang out outside of school everyday and I felt like a normie.

we lived close so we'd always meet up at my house or his and bike our way to a beach near where we lived and just hang out and do stupid shit like prank calling or rant about each other's thoughts and stuff, I bonded with him really well and we both had a oneitis that we'd talk about discussed everyday. It was the last week of grade 9 when we stopped talking, that week there was a science fair where all students had to display and introduce their projects and I texted him so many times with no replies... I wasn't sure what happened to him and I never saw him at the science fair, few days later I found out he got kicked out of school because someone doxxed him, they leaked his chat history and it was just incel rants and racist shit similar to stuff we see on .is, I texted him everday and even went to his house to try to find him but he was gone, I never knew what happened to him and that was the end of our friendship, a guy I genuinly saw as a friend and i miss everyday I spent hanging out with him, I felt like a normie, biking together to beaches, buying icecreams, pranking people together, those days god damn...

The second guy who I thought was my friend was a blackcel, he was overweight, had glasses and subhuman looks, at the time I befriended him I was a bluepilled soy and I invited him to gymmaxx with me, we started going to the gym together and I started using steroids to impress oneitis, after 1 year we both made substantial progress, he had already become leanmmaxed and gymaxxed from his black genes and this summer his father forced him to go to a summer camp where he befriended a chad and some girls, he probably have ascended and texted me that he no longer wants to associate with me because of my "incelness" and blocked me on everything

TLDR I had 2 person who i thought was genuine friends but they both left me in the end, (the full story is better :feelsEhh:)
I had one at it laster for 3 months

Can't believe the second guy just stopped talking to you like that, you were the one who motivated him and gymmaxxed together, why didn't he take you with him to ascend?? :feelsBox: genuinely makes me pissed

Kinda gay "he left me"

Friendships are retarded and low iq. Friendship is nothing but common interests. If the interest changes (100%will gonna change) friendship will not gonna last. People engage with other people in friendship and bullshit like that just to enforce, strengthen their beliefs. If the beliefs changes R. I. P relation-shit. At the end of the day it's all about benefits. It's all about what can I get from this human.

Hey don't worry about it. At least you were to able to experience some sort of happiness in your life. As you age, making friends becomes harder and harder.