Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I guess to some people (Mainly IT) we're always going to be the bad guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
And tbh that's ok , let them think they're doing the world any good by talking about lonely men with on going illnesses/isolation/descent into madness

Society has always been about picking on people with worse lifes to make them feel better about their own, so in a way when IT scours this place looking for anything to mock us on or have a change of a opinion on us they're just pointing the finger at themselves to make up for their own incompleteness

It's a rough life for most on here but that's just how it is , IT just think we're the bad guys because we aren't lucky enough to have people around us to guide us or make us feel normal. They judge us before getting to really know us

(minus pedocels, i don't care if i'm cuck but pedocels are degenerates on all fronts)

eh whatever, who cares what those cookie cutters think about us

Indeed. I've considered some of their opinions on inceldom, and think that they got some things right such as the fact that an antagonistic/toxic personality will make people avoid you, etc. But sadly they believe this lesson applies to everybody. It doesn't. There's no personality for our faces.

Indeed. I've considered some of their opinions on inceldom, and think that they got some things right such as the fact that an antagonistic/toxic personality will make people avoid you, etc. But sadly they believe this lesson applies to everybody. It doesn't. There's no personality for our faces.

wonder how many of them are incels in denial

wonder how many of them are incels in denial
Can't say this for sure, but I estimate 1/4 of their userbase is composed of incels in denial.

Literally every toxic person is high status cuz they are evil

Who cares kill mankind end humanity

As bad looking people we will always be the bad guys

As bad looking people we will always be the bad guys

Super based

if we speak up first then they'll play the "You're not entitled to love sweety" card

If we speak up after something bad has happened then they'll use the "Wow incels are heartless and have no sympathy" card

really is no winning

Yeah, that's why there are so many psychopaths in Politics. They all have wives/husbands too. Shaking my head.
And they fuck the best girls

Super based

if we speak up first then they'll play the "You're not entitled to love sweety" card

If we speak up after something bad has happened then they'll use the "Wow incels are heartless and have no sympathy" card

really is no winning
That’s life