Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I gotta get rid of mirrors

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
Literally cannot stand seeing my disgusting face and side profile in the mirror. Makes me want to curl up in a ball and be erased from existence.

Might aswell get rid of all the reflective shit in the house at this point, and disable phone camera.

Invest in jaw fillers homie

Invest in jaw fillers homie
which is more expensive? a 10 gorillion dollar operation? or smashing all of the mirrors in your house?

which is more expensive? a 10 gorillion dollar operation? or smashing all of the mirrors in your house?
In general, fillers such as Restylane Lyft, Juviderm Volux, and Radiesse are similar in cost, averaging between $600 and $800 per syringe, not nearly as much as jaw surgery

OP isn't even ugly. He mogs me to self harm in literally every way

In general, fillers such as Restylane Lyft, Juviderm Volux, and Radiesse are similar in cost, averaging between $600 and $800 per syringe, not nearly as much as jaw surgery
Fillers suck ass lad. Theyre only useful for under eye hollows where theres low absorbption and they can last up to 2 years.
Any jaw modification with fillers is a large volume, which means it will be expensive and the filler will dissipate rapidly within 4-6 months.
OP isn't even ugly. He mogs me to self harm in literally every way

A disfigured horseface truecel is mogging you?

Cool story Wolf....
Or should I say: CHAD WOLF?

Last edited:
Mirrors shatter in my wake due to my overwhelming ugliness

stay away from mirrors if you're blackpilled and don't look like a white rugby chad

I stopped caring about my face looks like,i've accepted that my face is considered by scumciety as ugly and moved on.