Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I gotta get in shape now too much sitting around has ruined my body too much abuse has gone on for too long

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
A couple years ago I used to do 100 sit ups and squats a day and endurance running but I stopped since then

Because of that my mental clarity has gone down and I'm less focused, I've been fucking around too much I need to get back in the game. Steak, fish, eggs, water and coffee will be 99% of my diet alongside vitamin supplements including MCT oil and protein powder. I'm also doing Patrick Bateman skincare routine and cold shower every morning

Bro tryna go from a 2 to a 2.5. Respect

A couple years ago I used to do 100 sit ups and squats a day and endurance running but I stopped since then

Because of that my mental clarity has gone down and I'm less focused, I've been fucking around too much I need to get back in the game. Steak, fish, eggs, water and coffee will be 99% of my diet alongside vitamin supplements including MCT oil and protein powder. I'm also doing Patrick Bateman skincare routine and cold shower every morning
Do it for yourself, Not for anyone else, Forget women and just go full MGTOW meaning forget women, ALL women, Forget, Just work on you, No one else, Yep nothing will come of it as a cel but atleast your taking care of yourself.

Taxi Driver Clapping GIF by Hollywood Suite

Mogs me, tbh, I have no motivation to do any of that. :dafuckfeels:

Same, im taking multivitamins. Running a couple times a week, also need to do more stuff and stop eating and drinking so much sugary stuff

Good Luck Man

same mang.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 we gotta take care of our health.

Great to hear I'm trying to get back in shape too as I despise how lazy I've gotten.

>I need to get back in the game

:soy:

Same nigga who denounces self improovement fags and copes, seethes, and makes up a million excuses whenever I tell his coomer ass to hop on nofap btw

Based. Best of luck to you brocel.
Push ups workout

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back