Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got very paranoid after i got stabbed

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
First of, this is real talk, not a troll-post like i usually do.

I already made a thread about it.

I was bullied IRL by a Turkish faggot until i slapped him in the cheek once. He told his big brother about it (probably lied and made it worse than it actually was to get revenge on me) and his brother attacked me with multiple men who probably were all Turks, since they insulted me in Turkish „Sigtir Git“ and „AMANA KOYUM“

They only stabbed me in the leg, so it wasn’t that dangerous, but after that experience i became very paranoid and every time i leave my house, i feel as if i am if my life is in danger. I started to drink Alkohol for the first time in my life because of it.

I thought I was about to die. I was bleeding very much and i didn’t expect to survive tbh, i thought that this was my last day on this earth, because i had at least 1 hour until i reached the hospital. I crawled until the hospital, like a dog, because i couldn’t walk anymore, due to severe blood-loss, i could‘ve passed out every second, I also felt as if I was about to pass out every second, I was very dizzy.

Also since this day, i started to hate Turks with all my heart, because they are cowardly hyenas for attacking one man (me) with like 5 men and knifes, like cowards, because they were so scared of fighting 1 vs 1 against me.
I would’ve killed you all of them if it was man vs man, believe me or believe my 7 years of boxing + kickboxing experience, i know how to fight.

Last edited:
@yez
@decembrist_kirillov

Turkish squad GTFIH you fag‘s

had at least 1 hour until i reached the hospital. I crawled until the hospital, like a dog, because i couldn’t walk anymore, due to severe blood-loss, i could‘ve passed out every second.

Yes.

You got stabbed? Gangsta af

Are you a Germancel?

You got stabbed? Gangsta af
I can flex with that, but my scar is brutal af, but the experience wasn’t a flex at all, i really was about to pass out and i felt strong pain for like one week, i couldn‘t even sleep anymore due to the pain and mental damage

Are you a Germancel?

Well, he claims to live with his younger sister. He mentioned being unable to afford daycare and being beaten with a stick daily(BPD), then later schizophrenic with his mother rescuing him. After claiming to have emigrated from another country.

turkey gigachad. we will take over the west, cry eucels, cCc

Well, he claims to live with his younger sister. He mentioned being unable to afford daycare and being beaten with a stick daily(BPD), then later schizophrenic with his mother rescuing him. After claiming to have emigrated from another country.
What the fuck is wrong with you, man? Start communicating like a normal human being, you faggot! I fuck your momma!

Carry pepper spray with you and this won’t happen again

I would have died in that situation

you can thank the state of Germanistan for letting these very nice doctors and rocket-scientists into the country and culturally enriching you

I would have died in that situation
I can guarantee you, you wouldn’t, i also thought i would have died in such a Situation, but the human nature is stronger than you think it is. Trust me.

buying a gun is the only honest piece of advice one can give you. even if it's a shitty blank firing replica. any turk gnagster will drop his shiv, turn tail, and bolt, once he sees the short-timed orange glimmer escape the end of your pistols muzzle and hears an ear-splitting crack ripple through his ear canal so hard that it leaves him unable to even hear his own whines after he (presumably successfully) escapes. it may not make your paranoia go away, but in case something like that were to happen again, seeing him and his bandits scurry off like pussies will likely be enough to at least alleviate some of the fear you might have.
and before any fedfags try to print out an arrest warrant for aiding and abetting, I'm encouraging OP to buy a gun LEGALLY, and to ONLY use it in cases where his life may be at risk (and where self-defense is legally applicable).

Last edited:
a gun would have reduced the damage

buying a gun is the only honest piece of advice one can give you. even if it's a shitty blank firing replica. any turk gnagster will drop his shiv, turn tail, and bolt, once he sees the short-timed orange glimmer escape the end of your pistols muzzle and hears an ear-splitting crack ripple through his ear canal so hard that it leaves him unable to even hear his own whines after he (presumably successfully) escapes. it may not make your paranoia go away, but in case something like that were to happen again, seeing him and his bandits scurry off like pussies will likely be enough to at least alleviate some of the fear you might have.
and before any fedfags try to print out an arrest warrant for aiding and abetting, I'm encouraging OP to buy a gun LEGALLY, and to ONLY use it in cases where his life may be at risk (and where self-defense is legally applicable).
I still leave my house everyday without a gun, i am able to live my life, not matter what. I just lost the trust in humanity.

Being stabbed in the leg is very dangerous.

Legs are actually very vulnerable body parts, if they hit your archery you are as good as dead unless you get medical help asap and got some medical supplies.

Being stabbed in the leg is very dangerous.

Legs are actually very vulnerable body parts, if they hit your archery you are as good as dead unless you get medical help asap and got some medical supplies.
I felt as if I was about to pass out, but my adrenaline held me awake very good

same, I always think that someone is following me, so I suddenly turn back

Damn bro you could have died, scary shit. Like someone said the leg is very dangerous place to get stabbed in.

I still leave my house everyday without a gun, i am able to live my life, not matter what. I just lost the trust in humanity.
well, it's better to be safe than sorry. I'm not as lucky as other europeans or even americans when it comes to obtaining guns legally, as I live in the country with the most undemocratic gun laws in europe - Albania. here, you cannot even apply for a gun until you're 25 years old, and even then you're limited only to double barrels (or any long gun with a max mag cap of 3 rounds). you'll only be able to own glocks or shotguns with a higher mag capacity than 2 if you're a police officer, military personnel, or a private security contractor.
at least in germany you can own pistols with a magazine capacity of up to 20 rounds, and getting a concealed carry permit for them isn't much of an issue either. here you're basically defenseless unless you want to go beyond the confines of the law just to get thrown in the same slammer with the mugger you shot

Be careful bro that has happend to me too there was a arab guy at school that used to talk shit to me and bully me in my class and i had enough of it so i took him into a room with nobody in it and beat him up until he apologized and the day after he brought his whole family tree to school to find me and get revenge and they were punching me and kicking me while i couldn’t do anything infront of everybody i couldn’t do anything since it was like 10 v 1 it was a very humiliating experience and since then i have tried avoid fighting as much as possible.
Brutal. Such things happen, because the government doesen’t care about the safety of their people, they only care about their own well-being and safety. In a Islamic government, they would’ve been punished very hard for injustice.

sorry man. time to sign in mma club

Hmm? @Richard Coper and @JoeBruhcel have plenty of backup on this site.
Fuck off. I don’t know that cocksucker. Why are you trying to hard to get me banned, you son of a butch? Fuck you!