Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i got vaccinated 2 days ago

brutal shit if you're in school or the army during this hoax

tbh i wouldn't have let them do it to me anyway if i was still in school, fuck them

good luck bro

have your metamorphosis into a reptilian creature yet began?

What's your point in posting this? The person that made this is clearly an idiot with an agenda. For instance, foreskins are used to produce beauty products, that's just a fact. It is well known that Oprah's line uses them. Yet they have this "conspiracy theory" at the top, "detached from reality," and if I believe this I should "seek help" even though it is openly reported.
Kent brockman technical difficulties

Why would you do that.

You stupid, retarded faggot, enjoy your cancer.

So it's just conspiracy theories... ok, but why would you get a vaccine for a disease that has like 99.9% survivability rate for people under 70? Getting infected with covid-19 is preferable to getting its expedited vaccine. This doesn't even have to be a "conspiracy," just look at the swine flu and the swine flu vaccine.

You are such a faggoty midwit. Go back to reddit, stay there.

Also "anti-vaxxer" rhetoric doesn't work in this scenario because as I already mentioned in this thread this is an expedited vaccine without a lot of testing and the company has no legal liability. There's already a precedent for this with the swine flu vaccines which were often worse than getting swine flu in the first place. Except worse in this case because young people in general don't even get sick from covid-19.
Get help for your antisemitic conspiracy theory disorder.

Lifefuel for me as I'm not getting any vaccine as I'm not that stupid.

What was "anti-semitic" about what I said?

Oh, I see now. You are a (((fellow white))), everything is anti-semitic to you.
On the chart I posted the top tier of conspiracy theories (including the foreskin moisturizer thing) are marked as "antisemitic point of no return". I think it's because you shouldn't be asking questions about what happens to those snipped foreskins.

>if you believe in white genocide you need to get help
What the fuck are you suppose to call the millions of migrants pouring in then? Population replacement? State mandated colonizers?
Also
>soy boys
“Denying science”
Kek’d

Let is know when you die so we know how long it takes

I'm not gonna vaccinate because i don't have contact with people anyway

I don’t want to get one because it could be poison or some shit, you never know but my parents are forcing me, so.