Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i got tested for covid

You can read the study yourself. Also lol @ going back to the covid 19 shit. Yes they are and they’ve been caught inflating it
show me reliable non-biased sources or even research papers and documents proving this

That's fucking hilarious!

Jokes aside, I find it ridiculous how so many normies are hysterical about covid, but are probably full of disgusting diseases. I have my own space at work, and I don't keep it on all day, but I have had roasties give me dirty looks as they walk by, and one fucking faggot harass me into putting on my mask, when I was social distanced as fuck.
brootal that you can't work at home

also, far more reliable sources say the numbers aren't inflated
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: MOSTLY FACTUAL
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180
Your own Jewish source says it’s factual jfl

Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: MOSTLY FACTUAL
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180
Your own Jewish source says it’s factual jfl
so? many far more factual sources say the numbers aren't inflated. and stop accusing everything of being jewish

look it up on google. you cherrypick. you can't cherrypick only information you personally like
LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE

I bet you do use google. My sides are off to mars

Stop using google, but also that doesn’t mean shit. “Look up covid numbers inflated on google bro!!”
far more reliable sources from EXPERTS say it isn't inflated

I'm specializing in Electrical installation and training for a position as a Journeyman. I need to complete an OSHA class of 30 hours and need one semester of training in order to graduate. Ater I graduate I'll start working in an apprenticeship and be supervised on site for the next 5-6 years by government officials until I've been awarded my license.
Do you sit a fica (final integrated competent assessment) at the end of your apprenticeship. Here it covers:
Assessment of Safe Working Practices
Composite Installation
Inspection & Testing
Safe Isolation of Supplies
Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
Underpinning Knowledge Assessment

After that we get our grade card. We also have several college projects to complete as well as a logbook before we can be put forward to sit the fica. After that we have to keep sitting wiring regulation exams as they are amended/updated ever few years.

oh no I hope you don’t die of the 99.96% survival rate virus :(

lol, you have a bigger chance of the testers calling the authorities to come over and put a bullet in your head then mark it as a “corona death”
Based wrongthinker.

Do you sit a fica (final integrated competent assessment) at the end of your apprenticeship. Here it covers:
Assessment of Safe Working Practices
Composite Installation
Inspection & Testing
Safe Isolation of Supplies
Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
Underpinning Knowledge Assessment
I've never heard of that actually so I don't know. Where are you from?

After that we get our grade card. We also have several college projects to complete as well as a logbook before we can be put forward to sit the fica. After that we have to keep sitting wiring regulation exams as they are amended/updated ever few years.
The way it's handled where I live is I first have to gain basic entry license from a HS trades school. After graduation, I start working for IBEW's apprenticeship program where I enter as a mere apprentice but work towards becoming a journeyman and if I'd like to, I could further my training in college by taking classes in more advanced electrical theory in order to get masters and special license. At least that's from what I understand.

Training can take almost a decade in all and as of now I'm not sure if I wanna even become a master electrician, that's something I have to think about.

Last edited:
far more reliable sources from EXPERTS say it isn't inflated
(((Experts))) don’t take away from the fact that places have literally been caught inflating the numbers

I've never heard of that actually so I don't know. Where are you from?
Scotland. It's a 5 year apprenticeship you sit to become an installation electrician. After that you can go back an sit a second fica that has a heavier emphasis on testing and become an approved electrician. It means you get a few extra quid an hour and are able to run jobs/have other sparks working under you. Ten years to get qualified sounds brutal. Here by your third year of your apprenticeship you'll be on a decent rate an can make some money.

Scotland. It's a 5 year apprenticeship you sit to become an installation electrician. After that you can go back an sit a second fica that has a heavier emphasis on testing and become an approved electrician. It means you get a few extra quid an hour and are able to run jobs/have other sparks working under you. Ten years to get qualified sounds brutal. Here by your third year of your apprenticeship you'll be on a decent rate an can make some money.
Oh because I'm from the US, that's probably why I'm not familiar with FICA. Completion of Apprenticeship is between 4-5 years depending on how many hours you put in. When I stated it'll take up almost a decade, I was referring to becoming a Master Electrician which you have to take an additional minimum of 2 years of college in advanced electrical theory. Master Electricians however work in industrial services but I'm only really familiar with commercial services so I'm still thinking about whether I should do it or not.

Edit: Also while we do get tested on writing exams, most of what we do is hands on training. Apprenticeship with IBEW, so I heard is an on site training where we aid an experienced electrician.

Last edited:
(((Experts))) don’t take away from the fact that places have literally been caught inflating the numbers
provide proof that people have been caught inflating it using reliable non-biased sources.

provide proof that people have been caught inflating it using reliable non-biased sources.
Low IQ. You are falling for your own arguments jfl

>provide proof from non biased source
>no not that one I don’t like it

>look at my unbiased source
>oh they got caught doing something biased it’s only a mistake one time that doesn’t mean anything
>you just don’t want to hear it

Low IQ. You are falling for your own arguments jfl

>provide proof from non biased source
>no not that one I don’t like it

>look at my unbiased source
>oh they got caught doing something biased it’s only a mistake one time that doesn’t mean anything
>you just don’t want to hear it
realclearpolitics is one source who don't use the best citations. find a better source. most experts say they aren't inflated. show research papers, experts, the CDC, anything saying it's inflated.

one person saying something isn't good compared to what most experts say
It’s 3, and one of them is a funeral home manager JFL. He literally sees the dead bodies.
“Bro I trust the government. The government has my interests in mind” is what you’re saying. Peak NPC. “Dude you’re wrong about the government because I listened to the government and they told me no”

It’s 3, and one of them is a funeral home manager JFL. He literally sees the dead bodies.
“Bro I trust the government. The government has my interests in mind” is what you’re saying. Peak NPC. “Dude you’re wrong about the government because I listened to the government and they told me no”
3 people isn't enough. i rely on what researchers and experts say

3 people isn't enough. i rely on what researchers and experts say
Dude I rely on wut the government says about the government fucking me over

dude I rely on the bankers telling me the economy won’t crash

dude I rely on a priest to tell me god is real