Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i got tested for covid

The youth always hated old people. It's not a matter of being "trendy".
not exactly. hating old people didn't become super trendy like this until recently. you think 10 years ago, the internet spent all day randomly talking about how they hate old people? no.
you didn’t even read your own source...JFL @ MK ultra soy
In July 2019, Snopes rated another article from The Babylon Bee "false," but this time suggested the article was deliberately deceptive rather than genuinely satirical.[20]Adam Ford responded on Twitter, highlighting what he deemed to be problematic wording in the fact check.[21] The Babylon Bee also released a statement, calling the fact check a "smear" that was "both dishonest and disconcerting."[22] The statement concluded by saying a law firm had been retained to represent The Babylon Bee because "Snopes appears to be actively engaged in an effort to discredit and deplatform us." After receiving some backlash and a formal demand letter from The Babylon Bee's attorney, Snopes made revisions to the wording of the fact check and added an explanatory editor's note.[23]

This literally proves my point and the point of the video I linked. They purposefully And deceptively took out wording in the articles in order to smear. That does not seem very good from a fact checking site. They went back on it after they were caught, but it doesn’t make up for the fact they were doing deceptive poll meddling.

You’re right. Sterilization isn’t bad, infact we should all be sterilized because it makes no difference, right? Oh let’s go one step further and chop our genitals off balls and all. I’m sure you’d have no issue with that based off of your broken logic.

It’s not that masks are bad, it’s that ordering people to wear masks under oppressive force that’s bad. Why should I have to wear a mask for a 99% rate survival virus? I shouldn’t, and I won’t (Regardless of the looks MK ultra’d good goys make at me.)
no. they just made a mistake in forgetting to label babylon articles as satire. i looked up the poll accusation you made and found zero results on google

@Edmund_Kemper do you secretly hope you have it?

I pray every day that I get sick and die

took 5 seconds to find shit on their fake polls.
washingtonexaminer is right-wing as hell.
@Edmund_Kemper do you secretly hope you have it?

I pray every day that I get sick and die
i don't wanna have covid

washingtonexaminer is right-wing as hell.
Not really. It’s libertarian conservative at best :feelsseriously:. Regardless, it puts its sources in and shows you the source and the original poll. You are really NPC holy fuck just lol. Literally yuri bezmenov talking point

no reason to have any world economy destructive quarantines, then. But here we are.

The problem is not the death rate, but the fact that everybody goes to the hospital in the same time, making emergencies submerged by a hoard of people needing breathing assistance for 3 weeks.

Just look at Ecuador to see how things can turn when hospitals are overcrowded by severe cases.

The problem is not the death rate, but the fact that everybody goes to the hospital in the same time, making emergencies submerged by a hoard of people needing breathing assistance for 3 weeks.

Just look at Ecuador to see how things can turn when hospitals are overcrowded by severe cases.
Let them die to be honest. Look, I might be incel but I believe that if you are in the state to die from covid, you were going to die in like a year anyway of fucking anything because your immune system is shit and you are genetically a waste. Not to mention most people who can die from covid are so shitty immune system wise they probably don't leave their house. 104 year old grannies die from covid

Not really. It’s libertarian conservative at best :feelsseriously:. Regardless, it puts its sources in and shows you the source and the original poll. You are really NPC holy fuck just lol. Literally yuri bezmenov talking point

they have failed fact checks several times and are biased towards the right-wing

going with what most evidence says isn't being an NPC

they have failed fact checks several times and are biased towards the right-wing

going with what most evidence says isn't being an NPC
So I went to the washington examiner, right? I know this is a crazy concept that no man has ever done before ever, I mean this is 900 IQ 8D chess tier actions.

But I actually clicked on it, and I didn't write it off instantly. I actually looked at someone I'm arguing with's source. I know it's unheard of.

Sure enough, it actually led me to the source of snopes itself. Which was the whole point of me putting down that fucking article dude.

and (OH MY GOD DUDE I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN HANDLE THIS)

the study asked respondents to say whether they believe the following sentences are true or false:

• “Most Americans believe that major media companies should apologize for pushing the now-debunked news story of collusion between President Trump and Russia.”
  • “Representative Ilhan Omar said that being Jewish is an inherently hostile act, especially among those living in Israel.”
  • “CNN news anchor Anderson Cooper said his belief that Trump colluded with Russia is unshakable; it will not change regardless of statements or evidence to the contrary.”
Those badly paraphrased sentences are drawn from the following obviously satirical Babylon Bee headlines:

• “Nation Awaits Apology From Media That Pushed Fake News Story For Two Years”
  • Ilhan Omar: 'If Israel Is So Innocent, Then Why Do They Insist On Being Jews?'
  • CNN: 'God Allowed The Mueller Report To Test Our Unshakable Faith In Collusion'

Literally from the fucking snopes study itself. All washington examiner did was document it and make it easier to understand and also correlated the snopes articles to the original sourced babylon bee articles.

Am I going too fast for you? Are the circuits frying? Really you didn't even need to use the washington examiner source I posted, all you had to do was go on it and look at the original snopes study and then correlate the babylon bee stories to the snopes stories. Washington examiner just did that for you.

You're supposed to be banned :feelswhat:

oh no I hope you don’t die of the 99.96% survival rate virus :(

lol, you have a bigger chance of the testers calling the authorities to come over and put a bullet in your head then mark it as a “corona death”

So I went to the washington examiner, right? I know this is a crazy concept that no man has ever done before ever, I mean this is 900 IQ 8D chess tier actions.

But I actually clicked on it, and I didn't write it off instantly. I actually looked at someone I'm arguing with's source. I know it's unheard of.

Sure enough, it actually led me to the source of snopes itself. Which was the whole point of me putting down that fucking article dude.

and (OH MY GOD DUDE I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN HANDLE THIS)

the study asked respondents to say whether they believe the following sentences are true or false:

• “Most Americans believe that major media companies should apologize for pushing the now-debunked news story of collusion between President Trump and Russia.”
  • “Representative Ilhan Omar said that being Jewish is an inherently hostile act, especially among those living in Israel.”
  • “CNN news anchor Anderson Cooper said his belief that Trump colluded with Russia is unshakable; it will not change regardless of statements or evidence to the contrary.”
Those badly paraphrased sentences are drawn from the following obviously satirical Babylon Bee headlines:

• Ilhan Omar: 'If Israel Is So Innocent, Then Why Do They Insist On Being Jews?'
  • CNN: 'God Allowed The Mueller Report To Test Our Unshakable Faith In Collusion'

Literally from the fucking snopes study itself. All washington examiner did was document it and make it easier to understand and also correlated the snopes articles to the original sourced babylon bee articles.

Am I going too fast for you? Are the circuits frying? Really you didn't even need to use the washington examiner source I posted, all you had to do was go on it and look at the original snopes study and then correlate the babylon bee stories to the snopes stories. Washington examiner just did that for you.
do you understand that you should be careful about what the washington examiner says about snopes or anything in general?

do you understand that you should be careful about what the washington examiner says about snopes or anything in general?
Every media has bias, this is true. The Washington examiner article I linked you though posted the fucking source of the snopes poll. You don’t even need to read the Washington examiner, you yourself can go to the snopes poll, find the titles and then link them to the original Babylon bee article to see they were fraudulently taken out of context. The source I linked just makes it easier.

You really are MK ultra’d holy shit. Literally watching an NPC’s head explode :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Every media has bias, this is true. The Washington examiner article I linked you though posted the fucking source of the snopes poll. You don’t even need to read the Washington examiner, you yourself can go to the snopes poll, find the titles and then link them to the original Babylon bee article to see they were fraudulently taken out of context. The source I linked just makes it easier.

You really are MK ultra’d holy shit. Literally watching an NPC’s head explode :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
not all sources are biased? many aren't. but washington examiner has failed numerous fact checks. they aren't a good source. yet you pick them over snopes.

not all sources are biased? many aren't. but washington examiner has failed numerous fact checks. they aren't a good source. yet you pick them over snopes.
>many sources aren’t biased
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You have to be trolling at this point. Bias is inescapable as humans can never be entirely 100% objective.

regardless, I said why I chose the Washington examiner. It Gives you the snope article and the Babylon bee article so you can correlate the 2 yourself. I don’t expect you to go to the Babylon bee and look at each article to find the one mentioned in the snopes article (to then find that hes, snopes did intentionally remove the satire from the Babylon bee article titles).

I can’t tell if your reading comprehension is 0
or if you are having some npc brain malfunction.
The Washington examiner article I linked you though posted the fucking source of the snopes poll. You don’t even need to read the Washington examiner, you yourself can go to the snopes poll, find the titles and then link them to the original Babylon bee article to see they were fraudulently taken out of context. The source I linked just makes it easier.

>many sources aren’t biased
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You have to be trolling at this point. Bias is inescapable as humans can never be entirely 100% objective.

regardless, I said why I chose the Washington examiner. It Gives you the snope article and the Babylon bee article so you can correlate the 2 yourself. I don’t expect you to go to the Babylon bee and look at each article to find the one mentioned in the snopes article (to then find that hes, snopes did intentionally remove the satire from the Babylon bee article titles).

I can’t tell if your reading comprehension is 0
or if you are having some npc brain malfunction.
Reuters isn't biased. and they're a news source. go on mediabiasfactcheck and you will find many sources without a bias. also, snopes used to forget to tag babylon under satire but then they learned that they should, so they made a mistake and corrected it

Reuters isn't biased. and they're a news source. go on mediabiasfactcheck and you will find many sources without a bias. also, snopes used to forget to tag babylon under satire but then they learned that they should, so they made a mistake and corrected it
>REUTERS ISNT BIASED
I’m done. I almost spit out my drink. They refuse to call “illegal immigrants” illegal immigrants and “terrorists” terrorists. Yet they don’t have a bias? You are unironically one of the most brainwashed people here at this point, not even going to lie with you. It’s really really over for you dude, I think you might actually have delusional problems or the reading comprehension of a retard if you can’t see that snopes did more than call Babylon bee fake news then repeal it. Let me QUOTE MYSELF AGAIN to get it through your thick skull.

They purposefully took out context of Babylon bee articles and showed them to people without the satirical parts. Let me make an example for you because you don’t know what that means, retard.

“What do you call 2 black people on a canoe? A slave ship!” Is a joke, but “black people must be enslaved and put into tight quarters” is not. See how when you take the jokes out of titles the titles seem more legitimate? You are genuinely so stupid I don’t even know if you understand what I’m trying to say.

I was supposed to graduate from trades school this summer but because of rice-19, graduation was postponed to this winter.

What are you qualifying in? I was meant to sit my wiring regulations exam just as lockdown happened. Fuckin shit as I'd of rather just got it out of the way.

What are you qualifying in? I was meant to sit my wiring regulations exam just as lockdown happened. Fuckin shit as I'd of rather just got it out of the way.
I'm specializing in Electrical installation and training for a position as a Journeyman. I need to complete an OSHA class of 30 hours and need one semester of training in order to graduate. Ater I graduate I'll start working in an apprenticeship and be supervised on site for the next 5-6 years by government officials until I've been awarded my license.

Too bad they don't have do it yourself covid tests.

That's fucking hilarious!

Jokes aside, I find it ridiculous how so many normies are hysterical about covid, but are probably full of disgusting diseases. I have my own space at work, and I don't keep it on all day, but I have had roasties give me dirty looks as they walk by, and one fucking faggot harass me into putting on my mask, when I was social distanced as fuck.

>REUTERS ISNT BIASED
I’m done. I almost spit out my drink. They refuse to call “illegal immigrants” illegal immigrants and “terrorists” terrorists. Yet they don’t have a bias? You are unironically one of the most brainwashed people here at this point, not even going to lie with you. It’s really really over for you dude, I think you might actually have delusional problems or the reading comprehension of a retard if you can’t see that snopes did more than call Babylon bee fake news then repeal it. Let me QUOTE MYSELF AGAIN to get it through your thick skull.

They purposefully took out context of Babylon bee articles and showed them to people without the satirical parts. Let me make an example for you because you don’t know what that means, retard.

“What do you call 2 black people on a canoe? A slave ship!” Is a joke, but “black people must be enslaved and put into tight quarters” is not. See how when you take the jokes out of titles the titles seem more legitimate? You are genuinely so stupid I don’t even know if you understand what I’m trying to say.
again, snopes didn't realize initially that babylon is satire and now they finally do. read the wikipedia article

also, reuters doesn't use those words because those words ARE biased. illegal immigrant has a right-wing bias to it and terrorist also has a bias because both the left and right use it to promote an agenda. reuters avoids use of such emotional words. reuters don't have a bias. at all.

those are unreliable news sources that failed many fact checks and have a far-right bias.

And official media are far-left, so they are also not reliable as a source.

Cope. It’s a factual statement that you are probably more likely to get shot by the corona testers than actually dying of corona :rolleyes: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. I’m sure they are artificially inflating the death toll through a means of actual killing. I.e maybe poisoning patients or something.
Your hot takes are so wrong it's comedy gold :feelskek:

reuters isn't that mainstream of a news source. also, fox news is nearly just as mainstream as cnn. so mainstream media really varies by bias.

again, snopes didn't realize initially that babylon is satire and now they finally do. read the wikipedia article

also, reuters doesn't use those words because those words ARE biased. illegal immigrant has a right-wing bias to it and terrorist also has a bias because both the left and right use it to promote an agenda. reuters avoids use of such emotional words. reuters don't have a bias. at all.
>ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT HAS A RIGHT WING BIAS
I'M. FUCKING. DONE. MY SIDES ARE ON THE FLOOR.

Your reading comprehension is literally 0. Not only did snopes label babylon as legitimate which yes, AFTER pressure they labeled it as satire. But then they went on to purposefully take the satirization out of babylon bee articles and show people them, in an effort to save image by saying "people believe fake news". They have not apologized and the original article on "People believing fake news" is still up by snopes.
Look further in this conversation. I can't tell if this guy is legitimately retarded, his reading comprehension just isn't there, or if he is having giga NPC moment.

>ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT HAS A RIGHT WING BIAS
I'M. FUCKING. DONE. MY SIDES ARE ON THE FLOOR.

Your reading comprehension is literally 0. Not only did snopes label babylon as legitimate which yes, AFTER pressure they labeled it as satire. But then they went on to purposefully take the satirization out of babylon bee articles and show people them, in an effort to save image by saying "people believe fake news". They have not apologized and the original article on "People believing fake news" is still up by snopes.

Look further in this conversation. I can't tell if this guy is legitimately retarded, his reading comprehension just isn't there, or if he is having giga NPC moment.
illegal immigrant IS a biased word. the word is an emotional word used to condemn immigrants who come in undocumented. thats why reuters doesn't use the word. it has a bias expressing disapproval of immigration without documentation. its a word used by right-wing media. undocumented immigrant is a very neutral word because you're neither condemning nor condoning.

also snopes never said "they're reliable and credible". they just viewed them as a news source that needed to be debunked.

illegal immigrant IS a biased word. the word is an emotional word used to condemn immigrants who come in undocumented. thats why reuters doesn't use the word. it has a bias expressing disapproval of immigration without documentation. its a word used by right-wing media. undocumented immigrant is a very neutral word because you're neither condemning nor condoning.

also snopes never said "they're reliable and credible". they just viewed them as a news source that needed to be debunked.
Let me go really slow for you.

Immigrant, who come in undocumented. Right?
Undocumented immigration is against the law.
What is something against the law called? Illegal. So it would be "Illegal immigration".

For snopes to check an article the article in question must come from a source that is seen as credible and reliable by some, which is why they have to fact check it. Regardless, and what's even worse, is that Snopes still has their original study up.
They still have this up, despite it being fictitiously done and purposefully tampering with the question at hand in the article.

Let me go really slow for you.

Immigrant, who come in undocumented. Right?
Undocumented immigration is against the law.
What is something against the law called? Illegal. So it would be "Illegal immigration".

For snopes to check an article the article in question must come from a source that is seen as credible and reliable by some, which is why they have to fact check it. Regardless, and what's even worse, is that Snopes still has their original study up.
They still have this up, despite it being fictitiously done and purposefully tampering with the question at hand in the article.
maybe they forgot to delete it

yes they're illegal but in order to be non-biased and avoid emotional language we say undocumented immigrant because illegal immigrant is often used by the right-wing news to condemn them

maybe they forgot to delete it

yes they're illegal but in order to be non-biased and avoid emotional language we say undocumented immigrant because illegal immigrant is often used by the right-wing news to condemn them
>maybe they forgot to delete it
Well why would a reliable unbiased source “forget to delete” a coincidentally right wing satire site, especially when snopes frauded the polls?

“undocumented” is a nice euphemism and only implies it’s illegal. Illegal means it’s illegal. That’s what they’re doing, an illegal act of immigration.

>maybe they forgot to delete it
Well why would a reliable unbiased source “forget to delete” a coincidentally right wing satire site, especially when snopes frauded the polls?

“undocumented” is a nice euphemism and only implies it’s illegal. Illegal means it’s illegal. That’s what they’re doing, an illegal act of immigration.
it doesn't matter how euphemistic it sounds. it's still neutral because it doesn't express any opposition to undocumented immigrants unlike the word illegal immigrant which is used unanimously by rightwing media. thats why reuters decides its best to use the word undocumented immigrant. notice how you commanding the word illegal suggests opposition to undocumented immigration

also, because many websites make mistakes including snopes. doesn't mean snopes is now some far-left fake news website yet washington examiner is suddenly a credible source.

it doesn't matter how euphemistic it sounds. it's still neutral because it doesn't express any opposition to undocumented immigrants unlike the word illegal immigrant which is used unanimously by rightwing media. thats why reuters decides its best to use the word undocumented immigrant. notice how you commanding the word illegal suggests opposition to undocumented immigration
It does matter how euphemistic it sounds. your entire argument about why we shouldn’t use “illegal” is because illegal has negative connotations to it. “Undocumented” is the exact opposite. You’d rather take in a unicorn than a horse with a spike on its head, but they’re the same thing said differently.
also, because many websites make mistakes including snopes. doesn't mean snopes is now some far-left fake news website yet washington examiner is suddenly a credible source.
Holy shit I just did a backflip at your mental gymnastics. Snopes not only made 2 mistakes, but one of their mistakes is still up on their site. The argument is that every site has bias including snopes, not that the Washington examiner was credible. However, in my link it was credible because it gave you the sources and original snopes article and the original Babylon bee article.
“Most Americans believe that major media companies should apologize for pushing the now-debunked news story of collusion between President Trump and Russia.”

It does matter how euphemistic it sounds. your entire argument about why we shouldn’t use “illegal” is because illegal has negative connotations to it. “Undocumented” is the exact opposite. You’d rather take in a unicorn than a horse with a spike on its head, but they’re the same thing said differently.

Holy shit I just did a backflip at your mental gymnastics. Snopes not only made 2 mistakes, but one of their mistakes is still up on their site. The argument is that every site has bias including snopes, not that the Washington examiner was credible. However, in my link it was credible because it gave you the sources and original snopes article and the original Babylon bee article.
undocumented isn't a positive word because people still will know its illegal including anti-undocumented immigration activists. thus it is a neutral word. it's certainly at least more neutral than illegal immigrant

also, every website makes mistakes, and snopes is more reliable than whatever sources you used.

I just looked at it. It is always the same. You present something that is "biased" in their opinion (opinions are also biased) and then you are being labeled as a rightwing or the source is not reliable because it is rightwing. Then people will come and call you "stormfrontcel" or seomething else. It looks like I am on some leftist website here.

also, every website makes mistakes, and snopes is more reliable than whatever sources you used.
Ok, then let’s use snopes article itself
“Most Americans believe that major media companies should apologize for pushing the now-debunked news story of collusion between President Trump and Russia.”

Ok, then let’s use snopes article itself

again, this isn't proof snopes is fake news because they maybe made one mistake. you haven't proven that snopes is an unreliable source

are you positive bro?

again, this isn't proof snopes is fake news because they maybe made one mistake. you haven't proven that snopes is an unreliable source
It’s 2 mistakes, and this one is still up as a study. If snopes links a false study as legitimate then it is not reliable.

oh no I hope you don’t die of the 99.96% survival rate virus :(

lol, you have a bigger chance of the testers calling the authorities to come over and put a bullet in your head then mark it as a “corona death”
he wont dont worry :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

It’s 2 mistakes, and this one is still up as a study. If snopes links a false study as legitimate then it is not reliable.
snopes prolly forgot to label it satire and then later it started to learn to do so. you didn't prove snopes is fake news. you just don't like snopes because they show info you don't wanna hear
are you positive bro?
it's not known but prolly not

snopes prolly forgot to label it satire and then later it started to learn to do so. you didn't prove snopes is fake news. you just don't like snopes because they show info you don't wanna hear

it's not known but prolly not
No, they purposefully made a fake study. That’s being not credible dude LMAO. They themselves made a fake fucking study. That makes it fake news

No, they purposefully made a fake study. That’s being not credible dude LMAO. They themselves made a fake fucking study. That makes it fake news
prove they did that. it seems snopes simply forgot to classify it as satire, which it learned to do later on read the wiki article i showed you

prove they did that. it seems snopes simply forgot to classify it as satire, which it learned to do later on read the wiki article i showed you
You are talking about the actual classification. They did that, but this is about scopes creating a fake study.

2 things happened that we’re talking about
1: snopes falsely charsctized Babylon bee as legitimate in need of fact checking, they then after pressure classified it as satire. WE ARENT TALKING ABOUT THIS ANYMORE.

2: snopes made a fake study Where they purposefully put false titles (this is what we’re talking about) https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/08/16/readers-think-satire-is-real/

You are talking about the actual classification. They did that, but this is about scopes creating a fake study.

2 things happened that we’re talking about
1: snopes falsely charsctized Babylon bee as legitimate in need of fact checking, they then after pressure classified it as satire. WE ARENT TALKING ABOUT THIS ANYMORE.

2: snopes made a fake study Where they purposefully put false titles (this is what we’re talking about) https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/08/16/readers-think-satire-is-real/
finding one mistaken article by snopes isn't proof they're fake news. websites can make mistakes all the time. look up hasty generalizations fallacy

finding one mistaken article by snopes isn't proof they're fake news. websites can make mistakes all the time. look up hasty generalizations fallacy
It’s not an article. It is a STUDY made by SNOPES themself that was FALSE that they continue to have put on their website. You are truly dense if you don’t understand this.

It’s not an article. It is a STUDY made by SNOPES themself that was FALSE that they continue to have put on their website. You are truly dense if you don’t understand this.
read the whole article. i bet it goes more in depth than that

i bet the article was misinterpreted by you? the covid-19 deaths isn't inflated
You can read the study yourself. Also lol @ going back to the covid 19 shit. Yes they are and they’ve been caught inflating it