Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i got tested for covid

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
the test came back negative, but the full results aren't presented yet. i had a big headache for a couple days

oh no I hope you don’t die of the 99.96% survival rate virus :(

lol, you have a bigger chance of the testers calling the authorities to come over and put a bullet in your head then mark it as a “corona death”

Nice to have you back bro. Also good that you don't have it.

Was the test uncomfortable?

lol, you have a bigger chance of the testers calling the authorities to come over and put a bullet in your head then mark it as a “corona death”
E D G Y

the test came back negative, but the full results aren't presented yet. i had a big headache for a couple days

Cope. It’s a factual statement that you are probably more likely to get shot by the corona testers than actually dying of corona :rolleyes: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. I’m sure they are artificially inflating the death toll through a means of actual killing. I.e maybe poisoning patients or something.

Never got tested

Cope. It’s a factual statement that you are probably more likely to get shot by the corona testers than actually dying of corona :rolleyes: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. I’m sure they are artificially inflating the death toll through a means of actual killing. I.e maybe poisoning patients or something.
prove it

Just disprove the NWO single handedly theory. It is common knowledge though that death tolls are inflated, and are exaggerated for political purpose (I.e why no black lives matter protests are causing the spread of corona hoax)
!
it’s just my educated guess that they are also being inflated through artificial and purposeful deaths.

Just disprove the NWO single handedly theory. It is common knowledge though that death tolls are inflated, and are exaggerated for political purpose (I.e why no black lives matter protests are causing the spread of corona hoax)
!
it’s just my educated guess that they are also being inflated through artificial and purposeful deaths.
those aren't very reliable sources, especially pj media. also, the inflation claims are debunked by snopes

!

blm riots are okay but going outside is not. its so obvious this shit is exaggerated

those aren't very reliable sources, especially pj media. also, the inflation claims are debunked by snopes
>realclearpolitics isn’t reliable
>snopes is
:soy: :soy: :soy: Snopes called Babylon bee (A satirical christian site like the onion) as a legitimate source to fact check, and they were caught heavily frauding polls on “fake news”, AND they displayed HEAVY political bias in 2016. Very obvious they are zogged and about as reliable as buzzfeed or vice.
blm riots are okay but going outside is not. its so obvious this shit is exaggerated
The entirety of it is exaggerated. If 200,000 died or what have you, plus the amount of people tested, practically everyone in the US would know an individual who has or who has had corona.

Last edited:
I had to get 3 tests because my normie coworkers wives and husbands got ill.
I hate that fucking stick up my nose

!
Ahahahahaha.

Feeling and faith speak more clearly to me
Than the lenses and eye of the sage.

You ignore blackpill research too, right? Don't be a hypocrite. The effects of the coronavirus are beneficial to incels anyway, normies suffer.
Here’s some sources, if you had the capability to read less than 5 posts ahead in this thread.

Corona is not beneficial to incels at all. It is actually the opposite because incel jobs are typically the first jobs to be layed off. Coronavirus quarantine also reduces autonomy and the government is more restrictive which is bad for everyone

Are you dumb stupid or dumb? You've clearly been normalized and are therefore unable to think logically and come up with a logical conclusion based on what you've seen and know.
Proxy

You mean normie jobs. Industries requiring socialization (bars, tourism etc.) suffered the most. Incels are rather neets, programmers etc., jobs that don't require socialization, so with less impact.
No shitty blue collar manual labor or minimum wage jobs are the ones on the chopping bloc first. Low skill jobs which are incel jobs
There's nothing wrong with government restrictions. Masks give privacy and make w*men receive less attention. The world would be much better if people were always covering their faces.
There is nothing wrong with government restrictions until mandatory mask turns into mandatory vaccine...then mandatory muttification and destruction of the concept of nation and border...

Are you dumb stupid or dumb? You've clearly been normalized and are therefore unable to think logically and come up with a logical conclusion based on what you've seen and know.
View attachment 336697
those are unreliable news sources that failed many fact checks and have a far-right bias.

>realclearpolitics isn’t reliable
>snopes is
:soy: :soy: :soy: Snopes called Babylon bee (A satirical christian site like the onion) as a legitimate source to fact check, and they were caught heavily frauding polls on “fake news”, AND they displayed HEAVY political bias in 2016. Very obvious they are zogged and about as reliable as buzzfeed or vice.

The entirety of it is exaggerated. If 200,000 died or what have you, plus the amount of people tested, practically everyone in the US would know an individual who has or who has had corona.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Babylon_Bee#Snopes.com_controversy this debunks what you said. they never called them a reliable source.

also provide evidence that snopes frauded polls.

also, they don't have any bias. they have debunked plenty of things that leftists say if you watch what snopes post you'd know that. also, the reason why they might be more likely to fact-check what conservatives say is because conservatives are much more likely to create conspiracy theories. the only leftist conspiracy theory i can think of is russia. but i've heard numerous conspiracy theories from the right-wing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Babylon_Bee#Snopes.com_controversy this debunks what you said. they never called them a reliable source.

also, they don't have any bias. they have debunked plenty of things that leftists say if you watch what snopes post you'd know that. also, the reason why they might be more likely to fact-check what conservatives say is because conservatives are much more likely to create conspiracy theories. the only leftist conspiracy theory i can think of is russia. but i've heard numerous conspiracy theories from the right-wing.

Death rate is 0.6%. 190k US citizen died required 31 million people contaminated.
Of these 31 million real cases, only 6 million were tested and discovered. 25 millions don't even know they have or had it.

If you need breathing assistance in an hospital, your survival rate is only 50%.

As Chads and Stacies are the most social individuals, it means they'll die more than us, so wear your mask and the world after the pandemic will have less Chads, increasing our chances to ascend.

200 iq comment, JFL they fudged the corona numbers in the UK aswell

>using conspiracy theories unironically

holy fuck I’m done. Here’s the rundown of the snopes thing. Pronably won’t even reach you though because you are MK ultra’d to be a very good goy.

View: https://youtu.be/REm4rt8LLtU

It's not possible to create an efficient and safe vaccine for COVID. Even without conspiracy theories, there will be many people who will oppose vaccines for this very reason.
Well obviously you are ok with the slippery slope of mandatory masks, so who cares if it’s not efficient or safe? Take your Jew pills and sit down, goyim. Take the sterilization vaccine from Bill gates goldenstien.

Death rate is 0.6%.
no reason to have any world economy destructive quarantines, then. But here we are.

Honestly I don't know why anyone is worried about the covid stuff. If boomers weren't fucking retarded perhaps I'd have some sympathy but no, fuck boomers.

I was also tested for Covid and it came positive and apparently this was for a month but I didn't even feel sick. The only person that was sick was my brother but even he recovered quickly at home.

Honestly fuck the covid shit, I was supposed to graduate from trades school this summer but because of rice-19, graduation was postponed to this winter.

>using conspiracy theories unironically

holy fuck I’m done. Here’s the rundown of the snopes thing. Pronably won’t even reach you though because you are MK ultra’d to be a very good goy.

View: https://youtu.be/REm4rt8LLtU

Well obviously you are ok with the slippery slope of mandatory masks, so who cares if it’s not efficient or safe? Take your Jew pills and sit down, goyim. Take the sterilization vaccine from Bill gates goldenstien.

no reason to have any world economy destructive quarantines, then. But here we are.

the snopes thing has already been explained in the wiki article. they're a reliable fact-checking website. you just can't admit it because they show info that hurts your feelings.
Honestly I don't know why anyone is worried about the covid stuff. If boomers weren't fucking retarded perhaps I'd have some sympathy but no, fuck boomers.

I was also tested for Covid and it came positive and apparently this was for a month but I didn't even feel sick. The only person that was sick was my brother but even he recovered quickly at home.

Honestly fuck the covid shit, I was supposed to graduate from trades school this summer but because of rice-19, graduation was postponed to this winter.
most anti-boomers only hate boomers because it's trendy

change my mind

tests are probably fake anyways

Welcome brocel.

lmao the "experts" probably still have no idea whats going on
how do you know?
I agree. I personally hate them because they allowed the sexual revolution to ruin our lives.
i think the silent generation played a bigger role in that as far as i know idk. Gen Z is making it much worse anyway

how do you know?

i think the silent generation played a bigger role in that as far as i know idk. Gen Z is making it much worse anyway
Im Gen Z and we are the worst generation most Chads and high tier normies are blackpilled and they keep oppressing incels

the snopes thing has already been explained in the wiki article. they're a reliable fact-checking website. you just can't admit it because they show info that hurts your feelings.
you didn’t even read your own source...JFL @ MK ultra soy
In July 2019, Snopes rated another article from The Babylon Bee "false," but this time suggested the article was deliberately deceptive rather than genuinely satirical.[20]Adam Ford responded on Twitter, highlighting what he deemed to be problematic wording in the fact check.[21] The Babylon Bee also released a statement, calling the fact check a "smear" that was "both dishonest and disconcerting."[22] The statement concluded by saying a law firm had been retained to represent The Babylon Bee because "Snopes appears to be actively engaged in an effort to discredit and deplatform us." After receiving some backlash and a formal demand letter from The Babylon Bee's attorney, Snopes made revisions to the wording of the fact check and added an explanatory editor's note.[23]

This literally proves my point and the point of the video I linked. They purposefully And deceptively took out wording in the articles in order to smear. That does not seem very good from a fact checking site. They went back on it after they were caught, but it doesn’t make up for the fact they were doing deceptive poll meddling.
You're serious? It's /pol/ or incel site? Why would I worry about sterilization?
You’re right. Sterilization isn’t bad, infact we should all be sterilized because it makes no difference, right? Oh let’s go one step further and chop our genitals off balls and all. I’m sure you’d have no issue with that based off of your broken logic.
If masks are bad, then why...?
611ADC53-C77C-4F89-80C94A3CA8DDDEAD_source.jpg
It’s not that masks are bad, it’s that ordering people to wear masks under oppressive force that’s bad. Why should I have to wear a mask for a 99% rate survival virus? I shouldn’t, and I won’t (Regardless of the looks MK ultra’d good goys make at me.)

Silent gen definitely played a role in this but it wasn't the majority of them, it were those degenerate professors indoctrinating boomers into the teachings of Sigmund Freud. Fuck boomers, we wouldn't see skanks in booty shorts because of them. Zoomers, especially male average to below average are the victims of sexual liberation. They were promised that appealing to a women's emotions, being weak and vulnerable to a women would mean that they'd be rewarded with sex and love. LIES! LIES! LIES!

Then when they do that, it fails and are justified in their anger, they're called nice guys. How can boomers say that we're weak and sissies when they trained our parents to train us to be weak and incompetent.

Last edited:
200 iq comment, JFL they fudged the corona numbers in the UK aswell
TBH whole thing was vastly exeggarated really...and it worked for interests of powerful people. I remember when cucks were posting 'stay at home :soy: '. Can't wait when gates will begin mass producing vaccine for this and god will know what will this mean for society

Last edited:
No. It's not that it makes no difference. The fact that you're focusing on "sterilization" suggests you care about society (then apparently you're brainwashed). I don't care.
I care about social progressivism not being advanced. Sterilization and muttification/niggerfication/other raced invasions of my country contribute to social progressivism being advanced. The same way I’d fight vehemently over polygamy legalization or abortion rights or gun rights. I don’t care for modernity but I’d rather have the ship sink slowly than just go tits up and sink 100%.
You? For privacy. W*men? To make them receive less attention. When it comes to health, it indeed doesn't make sense to save those old men.
I care about my face but not enough to willingly put a muzzle over it. You call it privacy but I call it govt mandated muzzle. The problem isn’t the mask but the meaning behind putting it on because it’s enforced by the society you hate/don’t care about.