Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I got scammed a lot of money, now I'm hopeless

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Someone owes me 100s of dollars and is refusing to pay me back. All I have is his name. He is now not responding to my texts in general, so he has no intention of making it right. He got angry after I sent him threatening text messages demanding he pay me back and has since ignored me.

I'm too weak and I can't resort to violence without winding up in prison. Whats the best way to handle this besides small claims court? I literally can't eat this week now

this is why i dont lend people money

Why did you loan it to a normshit in the first place?

If you're not willing to get physical, steal something from him, etc. then you have nothing to do.

cut his goddamn head off

Go ER or Cope.

Send me $400 and I'll deal with him for you

Why did you loan it to a normshit in the first place?

If you're not willing to get physical, steal something from him, etc. then you have nothing to do.
I'm not going to talk about anything I may or may not do on a public forum.

After I sent him threatening texts he said he would be back in my city soon and we could "handle shit then". This was after I went full ragemode and texted him about 10 times saying I wanted to "talk" to him in various ways. If i take him up on this offer, I know it will only end in violence or he will just not show up.

He's a fucking faggot retard if he thinks hes going to walk out on the money he owes me like its nothing.

Can the police help?
I've already looked into it and the police can't help with he said she said money disputes. If I called them they would come "mediate" but could not force him in any way to pay me back.

The only solution is small claims court, and all I have is the douchebags name. He stopped responding to my texts days ago. I don't want to go into the whole situation but I loaned him money and he said he would pay me back plus small interest and has now gone MIA.

I've already looked into it and the police can't help with he said she said money disputes. If I called them they would come "mediate" but could not force him in any way to pay me back.

The only solution is small claims court, and all I have is the douchebags name. He stopped responding to my texts days ago. I don't want to go into the whole situation but I loaned him money and he said he would pay me back plus small interest and has now gone MIA.
Damn, whatever is going on, it seems fucked. It looks like, either he is going to become more reasonable, or you are going to have to threaten legal action. :feelstrash:

stop doing shady shit

I would honestly help you break his face but i doubt you live anywhere remotely close to me

You don't know where he lives?

Put this one down to experience and NEVER TRUST ANYONE ever again. Especially with your money.

Destroy his reputation however you can, this is the best way to get back at him.

beat his ass or its over or you can do small claims court.