Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got rejected by my cousin’s cousin

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
About two years ago, I was visiting my female cousin who lives in a different city. She has a cousin too. And no, she’s not my cousin. She’s my cousin’s cousin. Anyway, when I met her for the first time I was surprised at how beautiful she was. Petite and cute. She seemed like an introverted girl. But I was too scared to talk to her. After I got back home, I told my cousin to tell her that I liked her. She did and her reaction was like ”eww”. Fucking slut.

I used to follow her on Instagram and she posts really slutty pics. She’s the type of girl who is secretly naughty. Probably has alot of nudes. She’s not even out of my league. I’d say we’re almost at the same league. But I guess that’s not enough for her. She probably wants a tall and handsome guy. Fucking slut. She’s the type of girl who thinks she’s better than others.

Oh no

You have to get to know her at least

She probably not know you, so she based you on apparence

Next time try your cousin's cousin's cousin.

It's over for incestcels

fuck your cousin in revenge, after that you can have a 3som with your cousin and your cousin's cousin. ALso you can join your cousin's cousin's cousin. that 4some would be interesting.

If you don't live in Alabama, your chances were pretty much nill unless you were Chad. Any kind of incest is usually considered disgusting by foids.

You're moving too fast unless you were Chad then you don't need to jump through hoops aka talking stages and dates

Over for alabamamaxxers

@AFsShouldntExist it was a bad day for an incestcel today

Scared to Talk to a 13 year old ? :feelskek: