Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got rejected again

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I was out with a friend of mine and we picked up two girls. We went for coffee and drinks with them and got to know each other. He wanted the blonde so I went for the other one. I didn’t like her much but still gave it a shot. Both girls said I’m too quiet and even seem bored st times. Thing is the military has costed me a few brain cells so my verbal skills are rusty not that it helped me before anyway.

At some point the redhead complained about my friend vaping so we switched sides. I sat next to her so we began talking. She put me to listen some songs she liked and we discussed life and shit. But you know she wasn’t interested [UWSL] :feelsbadman:. Same shit all over again. She said I’m awkward and out of place.She also got upset when I told her my zodiac sign cause her ex had the same. She and her friend left and she didn’t even bother staying in touch with me. Meanwhile my friend got the blades instagram and got to touch her leg. The redhead found him annoying though.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It’s fucking over for me. I always get rejected even when I lower my standards. I’m not cut for this shit neither the military. I’m actually tired rn not so much cause I cared about that hoe, i don’t eve. Remember her name, but because once again I got rejected. No matter wha t girl I met there is never any chemistry it’s always and awkward conversation and then she disappears.[/UWSL]

Hoes will almost exclusively call a man "boring" when they are protected in public places.

Both girls said I’m too quiet and even seem bored at times
6'5" white chad can have his vocal chords surgically removed and his lips stitched shut and foids will still be interested in him :feelsclown:

Find a bitch with similar interests

You need to let go getting hurt is because your clinging onto a fantasy. Need to treat them how they treat you.

I was out with a friend of mine and we picked up two girls. We went for coffee and drinks with them and got to know each other. He wanted the blonde so I went for the other one. I didn’t like her much but still gave it a shot. Both girls said I’m too quiet and even seem bored st times. Thing is the military has costed me a few brain cells so my verbal skills are rusty not that it helped me before anyway.

At some point the redhead complained about my friend vaping so we switched sides. I sat next to her so we began talking. She put me to listen some songs she liked and we discussed life and shit. But you know she wasn’t interested [UWSL]:feelsbadman:. Same shit all over again. She said I’m awkward and out of place.She also got upset when I told her my zodiac sign cause her ex had the same. She and her friend left and she didn’t even bother staying in touch with me. Meanwhile my friend got the blades instagram and got to touch her leg. The redhead found him annoying though.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It’s fucking over for me. I always get rejected even when I lower my standards. I’m not cut for this shit neither the military. I’m actually tired rn not so much cause I cared about that hoe, i don’t eve. Remember her name, but because once again I got rejected. No matter wha t girl I met there is never any chemistry it’s always and awkward conversation and then she disappears.[/UWSL]
if you don't go to the blackpill, it comes to you and it's worse. :blackpill:

Figure out what you like to do and see if chicks like the same thing
Also befriend a really ugly chick to use as a wingman if you are able to talk to girls forget[UWSL]et the ugly chuck even has a pussy talk to her like you would another guy.[/UWSL]

>talking about zodiac signs

inject T asap

Jfl at the retard who activated double posting

we need more trucels here not every normie with some problems in 2022

I was out with a friend of mine and we picked up two girls.
:chad:???
Seriously though, how have you not come to the realization that nearly the entire female gender is turned off by you
Pretty cucked to just be the caboose for your normfag """"friend""""

Seriously though, how have you not come to the realization that nearly the entire female gender is turned off by you
i hate you but you are right

i hate you but you are right
About as logical as a mentally challenged 4 year old tbh
You hate the people trying to supply you with life-saving information? You got it backwards

move on from what?
Having a oneitis, feeling so down about how she doesn't like you, going out with your "friend" who probably mogs you pretty badly and thinking a female is going to actually be attracted to you in the process
All that bluepilled nonsense

going out with your "friend" who probably mogs you pretty badly and thinking a female is going to actually be attracted to you in the process
she wasnt attracted to him either lol, in fact she couldnt stand him

she wasnt attracted to him either lol, in fact she couldnt stand him
So he's definitely subchad good for you
It's cucked having a Chad or HTN friend as an incel

The blackpill always finds you it's brutal and unrelenting.

At some point the redhead complained about my friend vaping so we switched sides. I sat next to her so we began talking. She put me to listen some songs she liked and we discussed life and shit. But you know she wasn’t interested [UWSL] :feelsbadman:. Same shit all over again. She said I’m awkward and out of place.She also got upset when I told her my zodiac sign cause her ex had the same. She and her friend left and she didn’t even bother staying in touch with me. Meanwhile my friend got the blades instagram and got to touch her leg. The redhead found him annoying though.[/UWSL]

The incel PUA

6'5" white chad can have his vocal chords surgically removed and his lips stitched shut and foids will still be interested in him :feelsclown:
yes I know "oh poor guy look at what he has done to himself"

incel does the same thing out of self hatred
"well you should not have done that should you, that is stupid of you, Why did you do that? " knowing full well what she has put you through