Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got my mom to admit her prayers have not been answered

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
She was bitching at me as usual. So, I just said, "I'm a 30-year-old virgin, I've been punished enough". And she calmed down, and started talking about, "a curse" that seems to be upon our family. Finally, she admitted that her prayers (for God to send me a foid), have not been answered.

Prayers don't help ugly males. :blackpill:

Prayers don't solve anything

There's no god for my face

And she calmed down, and started talking about, "a curse" that seems to be upon our family.

More like "a curse" that seems to be upon our entire fucking Civilization.

Maybe praying to a Jewish God to get rid of Jewish nonsense doesn't work out too well.

She was bitching at me as usual. So, I just said, "I'm a 30-year-old virgin, I've been punished enough". And she calmed down, and started talking about, "a curse" that seems to be upon our family. Finally, she admitted that her prayers (for God to send me a foid), have not been answered.

What does she say now? Did she give up?

There's no God buddy boyo

no prayers for your face bro sorry

or for your height

Tell her to shit in one hand

And

Prey in the other hand

To see which hand fills up faster

Its poorcels and other really down people that pray. Go ask a successful, rich or healthy person how much they pray. Chances are zero.

There's no prayers for my skin color or my disabilities.

Prayers and visualizations might work if its something possible. Eg.. say you are a good looking guy and you are visualizing a hot blooded sexy black haired woman that you will see in the next week.

That is possible, the computer server complex in the layer above us running the simulation can work that in. And a good looking guy might have a legit shot with her.

Oth say a 2/10 losers like us we can visualize it and maybe see a woman like that in the next week. But we still have 0 chance with her.

They're wasting their time sucking off the cock of some cosmic fart, so naturally you need to waste your time sucking off a cosmic fart too or else you're a heretic who will suffer even more sometimes after death

Imagine how easy life would be if all you had to do to solve any of your problems was to pray to Jesus and magically the problem would go away.

Foids believe in that shit cause they live life on tutorial mode where they just dance through life and sex, money, and success gets thrown in their faces without doing anything. They exist in a magical world where they don't have to do shit, and they get everything for free. Hell, I'd probably believe in Jesus too if I lived in a world like that.

Sounds about right for most/all of us here.