Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I got my first date

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
100% - Ok GrAY
I paid this anime vr girl 100 dollars so she can spend an hour with me her avatar was a hot anime girl it was fun I had a Good time i was also teaching her spanish it was so cute hearing her try to say the words but most of the time i spene cuddling with her in bed and she was calling me a good boy i was so shy

You are a fucking retard

bro if ur that down id just kill myself at that point

Fcuk you foids worshipping cuck.

You will never had a REAL dates with foids.

100 DOLLARS FOR A HOE TO CUDDLE U ON VR BRO ARE U INSANE

I paid this anime vr girl 100 dollars so she can spend an hour with me her avatar was a hot anime girl it was fun I had a Good time i was also teaching her spanish it was so cute hearing her try to say the words but most of the time i spene cuddling with her in bed and she was calling me a good boy i was so shy
please die, no seriously

you paid a foid to perpetuate the exact shit youre against

traitor

All 2024 GreyFags should be beaten to death :feelsdevil:

it was probably a guy

Post her pics

The final raid boss of cuckery.

I don't even know what to say

Euthanize this dude out of his sufferings hes down in the fucking trenches

Why the hell would you even do this mang

Stop hating on brocels you just jelly you didnt get a vr girl friend
You had 3 days before your passing.

Now you spend 100 dollar on ricecels with voice changer LARPing as anime foid :lul:

Do you realize it's highly cucked behavior? :feelswhere:

You had 3 days before your passing.

Now you spend 100 dollar on ricecels with voice changer LARPing as anime foid :lul:
Cope and I wasn't even down bad I mostly just reply to all her comments with "ok mommy"

Based mods terminated the simp's account immediately

I feel you bro. But I would never pay that much for vr cuddling that's beyond cucked. Because you realize that things like these make the game harder for everyone else.
Although it might be a larp I can't tell

Bro is he retarded she wouldnt even know
he is retarded he paid for a "foid" to "cuddle" him and it wasn't real (IN VIDEO GAME) DISCLAIMER: all insults made towards any users in this post are entirely fictional.

Why always avi´s with a woman in it?
Choose a different one

Do you realize it's highly cucked behavior? :feelswhere:
Just ban him already, he is a race-baiter and he admits to engaging in cucked behavior. If I was a mod, I would do the right thing