Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “I got molested at 6 years old and Enjoyed it”

FuckYou

FuckYou

Fuck You
★★★★★

Women are sick fucks.

I wanna kill this bitch. I hate women. BITCH.

The comments are filled with other degenerate whores talking about ENJOYING getting RAPED as KIDS.

I wanna shoot, stab and run over femoids.

Also no women deserve happiness.

Women are sick fucks.

I wanna kill this bitch. I hate women. BITCH.

The comments are filled with other degenerate whores talking about ENJOYING getting RAPED as KIDS.

I wanna shoot, stab and run over femoids.

I didnt , my mother riding me was weird as fuck , fuckjng incestuos woman

Bunch of sick fucks.

I didnt , my mother riding me was weird as fuck , fuckjng incestuos woman
Fat black guy

When it comes to females nothing surprises me anymore. I remember that one health website where tons of lolis asked the doctors how they're masturbating with cucumbers and if it was normal to let their dog lick their vaginas... Now they're saying they enjoy pedo cock. Nothing new under the sun.

When it comes to females nothing surprises me anymore. I remember that one health website where tons of lolis asked the doctors how they're masturbating with cucumbers and if it was normal to let their dog lick their vaginas... Now they're saying they enjoy pedo cock. Nothing new under the sun.
I would absolutely be sick to my stomach if I was still a normie, If I didn’t know how bad things really are and I just stumbled upon foids being the sickest of fucking degenerate WHORES.

Absolute insanity

The only reason Weinstein was nuked was cuz he was ugly.

Lifefuel for pedocels

Sex is literally a pleasurable experience, so it is no wonder that they "liked it."

The issue is that the disconnect between this physical pleasure and the emotional damage it induced makes them insane as adults. Or, at least, very broken when it comes to their attachment styles.

Hence why they enter into relationships with predators for the whole rest of their lives.

That comment section wtf :feelskek:

video weird and that title :feelsseriously:

A foid getting molested when they're a young child is basically like an early introduction to being pumped and dumped.

Their capacity to pair bond will be prematurely broken, and they will probably develop a confused, disorganized attachment style which will make them a menace to any relationship, except with a total psychopath.

They are turned into used goods before they even become teenagers!

Last edited:
Where's part 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back