Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got mogged by urban SEA zoomer in my tutoring place and i need to use that big shoes to almost match their height.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
So 2 guys in tutoring class are taller than 6ft while being a SEA male yet i need to wear that big black shoes just to almos match their height. Not only that their nose and their look mogs me tbh. Even im that place i cannot escape the mogs by my fellow urban zoomer. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Btw i'm 183 cm in the morning and 181 cm in the evening. GigaovER even i got mogged daily by my fellow urban zoomer male. How can i compete with this shit when those urban male zoomer are majority and still growing. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
Even in SEA it is like that..... pass me the rope
Yeah bro urban male zoomer are majority of male population. JFL even their average 6ft tall repelling the SEAMAXXER on sight. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

In toronto I am above average for my race but yeah I do see a couple SEA male who are around 6' occasionally. Because SEA people are typically shorter than normal rices so a good chance of them could be mixed with blacks or whites.
Those are urban SEA male zoomer so 6ft tall is daily for me. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: