Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got lifemogged today, and I want to rope.

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
I was eating lunch at a park today, I don't usually eat there but I thought it would have been nice for a change of scenery. It was indeed very nice at first because I got to watch a large family of mallards swim around in their pond while I had my food.

Unfortunately, the happiness didn't last for too long, as not even 5 minutes after my arrival, a very young looking couple came and ruined everything. They looked to be around 15 years old, they were likely skipping their classes because this happened at fucking noon. The whole time they were there, they were constantly laughing with each other, running after each other, hugging etc, while I was completely alone by myself staring at the mallards.

Then I saw them kiss, and after that, I got up and left for home, feeling utterly disgusted. Dear God, I just wanted to eat lunch in a nice place for change, but instead, I got nothing but more pain in my life.

this is why i go to secret dens

The foid will cuck him soon.

I get mogged on this forum every day, but oh well, nothing you can do.

At some point, you just have to learn to tone them out. They won the genetic lottery to some extent and this is what they got; you didn't, and this is what you get. Best to just accept it and continue on enjoying the rest of your life the best you can as a subhuman. :feelsbadman:

Let's try this:

Yes, though Verbal IQ strongly influences Fluid IQ.

Someone directed me to Quora a few days ago. I wasn't aware of why until recently.

CC4

20-png.702550

cc6-png.702597

cc5-png.702598

cs-png.699304

At some point, you just have to learn to tone them out. They won the genetic lottery to some extent and this is what they got; you didn't, and this is what you get. Best to just accept it and continue on enjoying the rest of your life the best you can as a subhuman. :feelsbadman:

This user reasoned that mental qualities no longer applied, after a certain point of debate.