Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i got even with most ppl who attempted to bully me

D

Despicablecel

Mythic
I would insult them to the point it was "too much" and id sometimes attack them if that wasnt enough. These memories help me through my inceldom.

I would insult them to the point it was "too much" and id sometimes attack them if that wasnt enough. These memories help me through my inceldom.
I had made a plan when I was 15 to beat a former bully of mine with a hammer, but I scrapped it and instead just beat him up.

Did you attack them by sucking their dicks until they stopped

Even if I had a time machine and went back to middle school with my "adult" turbomanlet body, the CHIDLREN that bullied me then would still be able to beat me up in my adult form.

Did you attack them by sucking their dicks until they stopped
Bro is thinking about sucking dick
Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

Fought back to what? Oh no your projecting you got raped
bros thinking about getting raped now :feelstastyman:

why are you projecting such disgusting cucked things like the tiktok faggot you are?

you found this site so ur a loser who has got bullied like the rest of us. difference is tho ur an insentient tiktoker while most others arent

bros thinking about getting raped now :feelstastyman:

why are you projecting such disgusting cucked things like the tiktok faggot you are?

you found this site so ur a loser who has got bullied like the rest of us. difference is tho ur an insentient tiktoker while most others arent
What makes you think I use tiktok? And I never got bullied irl

What makes you think I use tiktok? And I never got bullied irl
failednormie is a generic name and synonymous with finding forums through trendy ways so unless u had smth edgier before and then realised ur just a normie (improbable cuz of ur posting style) u came from tiktok or some other negroid zoomer infested place like discord. nigga if ur name is failednormie u literally socialized and FAILED. if u didnt get bullied what happened bro? u got ignored or some shit lmao

Bullies are now with their families and kids while i'm still alone.

failednormie is a generic name and synonymous with finding forums through trendy ways so unless u had smth edgier before and then realised ur just a normie (improbable cuz of ur posting style) u came from tiktok or some other negroid zoomer infested place like discord. nigga if ur name is failednormie u literally socialized and FAILED. if u didnt get bullied what happened bro? u got ignored or some shit lmao
Yea I guess so but you don’t have to be so gay where you get offended by gay jokes

I had made a plan when I was 15 to beat a former bully of mine with a hammer, but I scrapped it and instead just beat him up.
And then you woke up from your dreams?

Even if I had a time machine and went back to middle school with my "adult" turbomanlet body, the CHIDLREN that bullied me then would still be able to beat me up in my adult form.