Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got cropped out of a social media post…

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Wow… I’ve been made to feel even more useless.
My job had a mandatory fun event which requires everyone who is in our unit to usually do a sport against our will.
While we were there, the public affairs of our unit took pictures for the social media, some of them including me.
However, when I went to go look on the account later on tonight, I find only 1 picture out of like 6-7 posted included one shot I was in, and that shot was cropped and it took out me..

dude shiet like this feels like a whole new punch when it happens :fuk::feelsrope:
why does this fucking world hate me? I didn’t ask to be this fucking ugly!!!

it’s so truly fucking over

ThERe's always AnotHer CHOice

10% - Low effort / fighting in ID
ok normalfaggot

Absolutely brutal. Fuck those pathetic normies.

Wow… I’ve been made to feel even more useless.
My job had a mandatory fun event which requires everyone who is in our unit to usually do a sport against our will.
While we were there, the public affairs of our unit took pictures for the social media, some of them including me.
However, when I went to go look on the account later on tonight, I find only 1 picture out of like 6-7 posted included one shot I was in, and that shot was cropped and it took out me..

dude shiet like this feels like a whole new punch when it happens :fuk::feelsrope:
why does this fucking world hate me? I didn’t ask to be this fucking ugly!!!

it’s so truly fucking over
Soyciety