Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got confronted by a blonde mayowhore slut i barged into

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I barged into herwhile when i walked pass her in town like, nearly an hour ago.
She had all the marks of a modern liberated maywhore cunt:
tan, blonde hair, looked like she was in her 20s, wore a tanktop that showed off her belly and summer trousers.
While i was walking away from her, she ran up beside and said to me in her faggy, obnoxious britbong accent:
"Excuse me, that really hurt!".

I responed with : "you think i care?"
And I kept on walking away from her.
When I turned my head back I saw that she was leaning up against this wall, calling someone on the phone, probably the jerkops.
They'll be fucking sending the swat teams to barge my door down jlf.
still, thats what she gets for being a hateful, misandrist feminist cunt.

@Ron.Belgrade @Cayden Zhang @hopeless_cel @ItsovERfucks @Pancakecel @Left4DeadDarkie @VideoGameCoper @Subhuman Niceguy @SubhumanGamer @NeverEvenBegan @Mecoja @ @Cayden Zhang @AsiaCel @lonelysince2006 @kay' @RealSchizo @VersoffenerAssi @FuckYou @Regenerator @NearEnd @Arabcel99 @RealSchizo @pyromancer1234 @Biowaste Removal @Therapywasawaste @yebamoth @incelerated @comradespiderman29 @based_meme @lazy_gamer_423
@Kina Hikikomori @Emba @alurmo @ @Juice @ogercel @IncelusRex @BuFFooN @Ahnfeltia @Egyptidcel @blackpillednigga @Doesitmatter? @MoggedByALoli @fully-blaxkpillled @starcrapoo @Runt171 @cripplecel @Samurai @LegionOfDeath @gymcellragefuel @Suicidal Schizoid @SoycuckGodOfReddit

Last edited:
tan, blonde hair, looked like she was in her 20s, wore a tanktop that showed off her belly and summer trousers.
While i was walking away from her, she ran up beside and said to me in her faggy, obnoxious britbong accent:

When I turned my head back I saw that she was leaning up against this wall, calling someone on the phone, probably the jerkops.
Based :feelskek: Also she was probably just calling one of her friends or her Chad bf to pick her up because she feels unsafe or something, you'll be fine

Based :feelskek: Also she was probably just calling her friends or Chad to pick her up because she feels unsafe or something, you'll be fine
i barged into quiet a few foids when i was out, I love hearing their reactions.

"jesus!"

"ow, that hurt!"

I nearly barged into a pregnant foid, but didn't because there was a jerkop car nearby.

She deserved it for having a bad personality

i barged into quiet a few foids when i was out, I love hearing their reactions.

"jesus!"

"ow, that hurt!"

I nearly barged into a pregnant foid, but didn't because there was a jerkop car nearby.
Reminds me of that scene from Saw with Jigsaw's wife

Reminds me of that scene from Saw with Jigsaw's wife
I remember this one video where 2 shitskins in france threw a pregnant whitecunt out of a bus.
the based levels right there were over 8000, i could find that vid here on IS if i looked for it

Oh what I'd do to have an ounce of your inhibition

accept and embrace your evilness
I try to but my mind won't let me.

Well I wouldn't assault anyone as I wouldn't want to get to jail or get shot but it would be nice to not be so high inhib

I try to but my mind won't let me.

Well I wouldn't assault anyone as I wouldn't want to get to jail or get shot but it would be nice to not be so high inhib
shame, then again, your in the US, cops other there don't take any shit from anybody.
UK coppers are a lot more... soft in their approach to crime.
Also, my town is full of cucks, normies, manlets and sub5s, if they saw me barge into a foid, they won't care, won't dp anything or both.
my T levels are way higher than theirs, but that may be a local thing tbh.
I don't even come from here, I come from a town outside of london.
people back there and people right here are both different from eaachother.

Last edited:
You’re gonna get sent to prison lol. I don’t know how ur getting away with this
barging into foids isn't as severe as punching one square in the head.
I got a court hearing on friday, but i'm pretty sure thats just to keep tabs on me and receive updates from me.
I've paid that compensation to that cunt i punched, and i've obeyed the parameters of my curfew.
pretty sure thats all the court care about tbh.

Last edited:
barging into foids isn't as severe as punching one square in the head.
I got a court hearing on friday, but i'm pretty sure thats just to keep tabs on me and receive updates from me.
I've paid that compensation to that cunt i punched, and i've obeyed the parameters of my curfew.
Try and play up your autism in court . Not to a obnoxious level but to where people will sympathise with you

shame, then again, your in the US, cops other there don't take any shit from anybody.
UK coppers are a lot more... soft in their approach to crime.
Also, my town is full of cucks, normies, manlets and sub5s, if they saw me barge into a foid, they won't care, won't dp anything or both.
my T levels are way higher than theirs, but that may be a local thing tbh.
I don't even come from here, I come from a town outside of london.
people back there and people right here are both different from eaachother.
Oh I see.

I've never really seen UK police get very aggressive tbh

Try and play up your autism in court . Not to a obnoxious level but to where people will sympathise with you
my SOYlicator already does that kinda.
last time i was in court, he gave the judges a sob story about my lifestyle.
it is pretty much true though.

"he has no life, he has no friends, he has no family.
some of the stuff he writes on this website is pretty sad to be honest.
I also believe his autism is being overlooked to be perfectly honest."

Good. You’ll get sympathy points for that.

Is the guy talking about .is?

Oh I see.

I've never really seen UK police get very aggressive tbh
UK cops wouldn't last a few minutes in new york, portland, baltimore, LA, Chicago or minneapolis.

Also, seeing britbongs getting angry is like seeing a chihuahua get angry, you can't take them seriously.

Good. You’ll get sympathy points for that.

Is the guy talking about .is?
a bit, but not much.
IS isn't really much of a concern for the solicator, judge or my probation officer.
their more concerned about my irl behaviour and my anger issues.

Tbh your lawyer sounds based, manipulating the globohomo system

a bit, but not much.
IS isn't really much of a concern for the solicator, judge or my probation officer.
their more concerned about my irl behaviour and my anger issues.
Fair enough. I agree that ur autistim is probably overlooked. How many times have you been in trouble with the law?

Should have pictured the whore, she won't mind cum tributes from incels would she?:feelskek:

it only mattered being chad

Tbh your lawyer sounds based, manipulating the globohomo system
technically he's a solicator, but yeah he is, his job is to make people like me don't go to prison.
he's quiet the melting pot too, he's Spanish-Portuguese and was born in east london.
he's also a pretty big bluepilled boomer, he gives me crappy life advice whenever i see him.
like, he encouraged me to grow my facial hair out, he tells me to ignore the women around me who hate me and to stay off IS.
nigger, me growing a beard makes me look way older than i actually am.
also, i can't simply ignore, or tolerate the fact that half the countries population hates me for being born different form them.
And IS is one of the few copes i have tbh.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I agree that ur autistim is probably overlooked. How many times have you been in trouble with the law?
i used to runaway from home when I was in my early teens.
i spend time in a cell at the station for fighting this fat prick when i was school when i was 14.
i got expelled from college from fighting this chav faggot when i was 19.
I got into trouble with the law for shoplifting and graffitiing when i was also 19.
i spent time in a cell in the station for assaulting 2 store detectives at wilko on 2023.
And now i'm in big trouble with the law for assaulting an 18 YO little cum rag.

Should have pictured the whore, she won't mind cum tributes from incels would she?:feelskek:
i didn't want to hang around her in case she screamed for a simps to save her from me.
and the fucking camera on my phone takes forever to load up.

i used to runaway from home when I was in my early teens.
i spend time in a cell at the station for fighting this fat prick when i was school when i was 14.
i got expelled from college from fighting this chav faggot when i was 19.
I got into trouble with the law for shoplifting and graffitiing when i was also 19.
i spent time in a cell in the station for assaulting 2 store detectives at wilko on 2023.
And now i'm in big trouble with the law for assaulting an 18 YO little cum rag.
Jesus. You’ve had a hard life

:feelsbaton:Roast the cucked UK police if they knock on your door.

UK cops wouldn't last a few minutes in new york, portland, baltimore, LA, Chicago or minneapolis.

Also, seeing britbongs getting angry is like seeing a chihuahua get angry, you can't take them seriously.

Don't brit cops do their job without a gun? American cops seem like pussies to me.

I did this once to a SPIC whore that looked annoyed when I was walking her direction on the sidewalk and made eye contact with her. I wish I would've punched the shitskin in her face too, can't stand spic females.

Reminds me of my neighbor that is a single mom cunt with a dumb son who is shouting around like crazy when he plays on the street in front of my window. I just shouted back: "shut the fuck up you ignorant, dumb idiot, there are other people living here, go into the forest if you wanna behave like such a dumb monkey!"
That bitch called the cops, too. "Go straight ahead, I don't care. You and your psycho son belong in a mental asylum! Both of you are mentally ill. Btw where's the father? I guess this is the reason for all that stupidity here, another fatherless dumbfuck child "raised" by a single mom."
After that, I felt better and went to the local store to buy some drinks. :feelskek:

Based, but be careful. The normfags in your local town might begin to recognise you, the more you do this stuff.