Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got called ugly today

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I was walking home and took a shortcut through a park and in the opposite direction there were two Islamic women, both of them wearing a hijab. Before I passed them by, I looked at the one on the left first whom was in her 40s and then quickly at the younger one in her early 20s and then I quickly looked down at the ground. Right at that moment, the older one says "Yikes" out loud and something else in their language and the younger female laughs. Don't know what the other word meant but it was something bad about me, that much I could figure out. :feelsrope:

Lmao, a good example of beta behavior.

I'm sorry this happened to you

Should have gone up to them and said “you smell like curry you stinky paki cunt lol” and walked off

Should have uppercut them

should have used hyperbeam

Should have ripled her hijab off

most Muslim women living in the west are halal on the streets, haram in the sheets.

most Muslim women living in the west are halal on the streets, haram in the sheets.
They are the biggest chad and tyrone worshipers ever. They crave Western dick more than noodles. All Muslim countries should just execute their foids and replace them with white and South American foids in chains until wiafubots come out.

Should have gone up to them and said “you smell like curry you stinky paki cunt lol” and walked off
beer-2707525_61ee3_hd.jpeg

I've had the exact same thing before. Two cunty school girls walked past and one of them said yikes and they both laughed. Fuck foids.

Should have done the sandy hook

sad truth. the amount of hijabis who fucked white and drone alcohol on the side while showing a different face to their parents is truly astonishing.

Ugly curry cunts shouldnt be calling anyone ugly.

Sounds horrible

I was walking home and took a shortcut through a park and in the opposite direction there were two Islamic women, both of them wearing a hijab. Before I passed them by, I looked at the one on the left first whom was in her 40s and then quickly at the younger one in her early 20s and then I quickly looked down at the ground. Right at that moment, the older one says "Yikes" out loud and something else in their language and the younger female laughs. Don't know what the other word meant but it was something bad about me, that much I could figure out. :feelsrope:
erfuel

Report them to your local imam so they can get stoned (in Minecraft)

Dont look down you submissive dog :soy:

This makes me wonder ... how many times have foreign toilets been trash talking me in their native language?... I wish thERe was a way of dealing with this.

the older one says "Yikes" out loud and something else in their language
and the younger female laughs
They were commenting on how much they wanted to fuck OP and he missed his chance.

I would've shot them and walked off lol

That’s brutal

She said "yikes, that guy is hot!"

Never heard anyone say "Yikes" in my life.

Lmao, a good example of beta behavior.
I looked down because of Islamic values which says we shouldn't look at the opposite sex and instead we should lower our gaze. This has turned me high inhib beta because I look away after a millisecond now.
Sad truth.
I'm sorry this happened to you
Thank you, you are a thoughtful gorilla.
Ugly curry cunts shouldnt be calling anyone ugly.
They were Moroccan. @gymletethnicel's kind.
with white chad only
Nope, not just Chads, but chadlites too. Also black guys.