Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal got called ugly on omegle

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
Went on some shitty site thats similar to omegle with my irl friend and we used it for like 30 minutes. In those 30 minutes, I got called ugly 3 times. And one of them i think was a streamer, so my face is probably on the internet being laughed at by normies. Never using that shit again.

Went on some shitty site thats similar to omegle with my irl friend and we used it for like 30 minutes. In those 30 minutes, I got called ugly 3 times. And one of them i think was a streamer, so my face is probably on the internet being laughed at by normies. Never using that shit again.

You're beautiful on the inside. That's what matters.

Don't know what you want

Why would you do that?

Dumb guys pay for expensive PSL face Ratings,
Smart guys go on Omegle, and observe how women treat them.

Omegle does not exist anymore.

Why give u enemies a chance to ridicule u ?

Inkwell, it doesn't matter when normgroids called you ugly.

You are beautiful and blessed from inside of your brain, inkwell.

That Joingly thing?

Omegle works for you? It's shut down

nope I used an app called monkey. I put omegle in the title so people would understand.
Oh i see, I might use it too. I wish Omegle didn't end, i used to scare ppl in a mask there

mogs for going on video chat

IM UGLY IM SO DISGUSTING I SHOULD DIE!!!!

One time I was using omegle (when it was still up) and I taped my phone camera and covered my face so I could troll without people seeing my deformed face. Someone told me "you know I can see you right" i thought she was messing with me but then after I skipped, there was a group of people just laughing. One of them pulled out their phone camera and started recording, even tho my screen was just all black. Normies can sense our subhumanity even without showing our faces

Well at least you aren’t Cuffem

One time I was using omegle (when it was still up) and I taped my phone camera and covered my face so I could troll without people seeing my deformed face. Someone told me "you know I can see you right" i thought she was messing with me but then after I skipped, there was a group of people just laughing. One of them pulled out their phone camera and started recording, even tho my screen was just all black. Normies can sense our subhumanity even without showing our faces
How the fuck. They know it’s over from your thumb

He mogs me ngl. He even looks LTN with shadesmaxxing and anglemaxxing
tales he does not mog u. And he’s not even close to LTN most of the streamers he surrounds himself are actual truecels and he stands out even amongst them for his looks. Average streamer is ltn

Just take a shower and work on your personality.

You're beautiful on the inside. That's what matters.
I wish that mattered, I’d actually try and become a good person then

Nothing remains within me but resent now

Why tf are you using Omegle when you know that people will bully you for your looks?

They were talking about your personality, do better.

I feel like I want to explore this app. I know what to expect so I already know they won't give af about me. Grow your thick skin armor before you dive into social communities like this.

Going to Omegle is the fastest way to blackpill yourself (As a subhuman)