Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I got bullied out of college at 17, now im starting an online university course at 21. being a genetic failure put me 4 years behind the average normi

V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-
I got bullied out of college at 17, now im starting an online university course at 21

being a genetic failure put me 4 years behind the average normie ...

and its not even a degree. its a diploma. idk wtf the difference is but on UK gov website it says its equal to a degree but idk

also its self studying and online. so i dont have to go there and get bullied again

Last edited:
Normies are so cruel to those who are ugly but they act like somehow we're the villains when we're only so hateful because of how they treated us.

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Brutal; even attempting to wealthmaxx and careermaxx as a sub 5 male returns you such instant mockery and bullying to simply eject you from the institution of learning itself, with no consequences or regards for what you experienced, and the ultimate gaslighting of it all being your own fault when you might bring it up, now even further behind as a man, though a diploma might be the same as a degree in the UK. :feelshehe:

Brutal; even attempting to wealthmaxx and careermaxx as a sub 5 male returns you such instant mockery and bullying to simply eject you from the institution of learning itself, with no consequences or regards for what you experienced, and the ultimate gaslighting of it all being your own fault when you might bring it up,
YES THATS SO FUCKING TRUE

its like my family is disappointed in me

as if i left college because i was lazy or something.

NO. THEIR SHIT GENETICS GOT ME BULLIED OUT OF COLLEGE its ENTIRELY their FAULT

AND I AM AN EXTREME VICTIM HERE.

though a diploma might be the same as a degree in the UK. :feelshehe:
u think it actually is though?

https://prnt.sc/-4r-zO55cWV_

or am i missing something

should've just smacked them in the face. If youre too weak for that then anything in the room can be a weapon really

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back