Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I got angry and beat the shit out of my PC

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Fucking thing kept having problems and i just wasn’t gonna have it. I was smashing the case and stomping on the motherboard while it was running. The PSU, gpu, and cpu are salvageable but the rest including hard drive is completely fucked so i lost a bunch of important stuff i saved over the years. My anger took one of my last copes :feelsree:
8C151BF3 B610 499A 9BCB 9913775EBA82

you are based man. this is an act of a true blackpilledcel :blackpill:

It was probably spying on you anyways.

Not the computerinos!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I did that too to my old laptop because I kept losing to bots on an RTS game. Soon after I regretted it when I realized I could've just cheated using a trainer and finished the whole campaign with ease.

This is why I don't play comptetitive games anymore. As a truecel I'm already stressed in life so why would I add more stress by playing competitive games? A guy like me can only play relaxing games.

I did that too to my old laptop because I kept losing to bots on an RTS game. Soon after I regretted it when I realized I could've just cheated using a trainer and finished the whole campaign with ease.

This is why I don't play comptetitive games anymore. As a truecel I'm already stressed in life so why would I add more stress by playing competitive games? A guy like me can only play relaxing games.
Video games made me rage sooo much