Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I GOT ALCOHOL AND PIZZA COPE + DOX OF MYSELF " . Being DRUNK / WASTED is funny .

Natürlich kann die immer noch fremd gehen, aber ich will auch nicht als Jungfrau sterben. Ich versuche, das beste aus der Situation zu machen und wenn ichs bis 30 nicht geschafft habe zu ascenden, werd ich entweder ropen oder NEET
du kannst auch jetzt schon neeten , und etwas tryharden wenn du willst ( trainieren , clubs besuchen etc ) . wenn man aber irgendwann gecheckt hat das man das schaf und nicht der löwe in der herde ist . sieht die sache schon etwas scheise aus .

ganz entspannt wenn du nicht in einer größeren stadt bist . Ich denk mal in dresden und leibzig sind die leute schon bisschen mehr drauf .
Sachsen ist nicht so cucked wie der westen, hier sind zu viele migranten

Oh, you meant it like two different dishes xD I thought that you put both thunfish and kebab on a pizza
Yea i you make one half with kebab and the other with thunfish , lol .

du kannst auch jetzt schon neeten , und etwas tryharden wenn du willst ( trainieren , clubs besuchen etc ) . wenn man aber irgendwann gecheckt hat das man das schaf und nicht der löwe in der herde ist . sieht die sache schon etwas scheise aus .
Ich muss versuchen mit hardmaxxing zu ascenden und meinen Schätzungen zufolge muss ich mehr als 120.000€ ausgeben, um menschlich auszusehen, deswegen will ich noch paar Jahre wagemaxxen.

Bist du NEET ?

Enjoy the meal brocel. Hope it tastes great. Food is indeed a great cope.

Ich muss versuchen mit hardmaxxing zu ascenden und meinen Schätzungen zufolge muss ich mehr als 120.000€ ausgeben, um menschlich auszusehen, deswegen will ich noch paar Jahre wagemaxxen.

Bist du NEET ?
ja ich bin neet . ist ja auch recht einfach in diesem land , es sei denn du brauchst oder willst viele sachen haben :feelskek:

I saw that picture of your face and let me tell you brother: You are 100% slayer!

Enjoy your expensive copes Bro. Am sure you will get your dick wet sooner or later.

IMG 20240210 194920
warum ist die pizza quadratisch?
und du bist schwarz? dachte immer du bist so ostdeutscher hahaha

show face with timestamp I feel like I've seen your face somewhere man.

You just have to Enjoy yourself in this Shit . The Odds where never in your Favour and it wasnt your Fault . Still you can AND SHOULD COPE Hard when you can and got the Time / Money for it .

Anyways this Face of Mine dosnt do you shit , and im 5 8 aswell what is below the Current Treshhold . Never Fucked and im 29 Years Old . Litteraly Clownworld :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Just Enjoy yourself at this Point and dont take this shit to Serious .
View attachment 1060948View attachment 1060949
Br000000tal

torrented a buncha movies, ready to watch em

warum ist die pizza quadratisch?
und du bist schwarz? dachte immer du bist so ostdeutscher hahaha
hattest du noch nie ne familien oder party pizza " gehabt? die sind alle rechtecking , lol .

Brutal german thread. At least I can understand german.

Wheat beer goes very well with pizza btw.

I will Summon the Circle "

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @OutcompetedByRoomba @Retardinator @Swagpilled @Luzifer @nice_try @erenyeager @Geryon @Zer0/∞ @Hoppipolla @PersonaDickcel @SlayerSlayer @Dregster @IncelKing @Lurkercel0 @AnilBashir @ItsovERfucks @foidrapist69 @Immolator @Animu @HamsterCel @Rimiru @Lebensmüder
Corrections must ensue

Fuck yea bro. Prob not a good idea to dox yourself but anyway. Beer and pizza is my favorite cope too, and also 29, about to turn 30. Enjoy your meal buddy boyo :feelscomfy:
Yeah please delete this because I don't want you getting doxxxed either.

it's truly an injustice to see that you aren't even that ugly of a guy and you still end up here on the incel forums.

You’re a LTN, you can ascend in Latam

ur parents own the rehab and pharmaceutical company
fucking if they did I would be not here my dad is only a senior partner at massive healthcare corp :feelsree: :blackpill:

Nice beard and nice slop

Bout to get some pizza too and some beer

Hope the pizzas good bro

Nice meal brother. I had pizza a couple of nights ago it's good shit especially if there's some left over for the next morning

wtf why the pizza are squared
square cut with a lot of cheese is the best, I just ate and now I'm hungry even thinking about it.

What's the white stuff on it? Cream cheese? Ranch?

I took some THC Edibles and had some chili tonight it's fun to enjoy your copes while it lasts then it's back to wage slavery and isolation

it's truly an injustice to see that you aren't even that ugly of a guy and you still end up here on the incel forums.
Yea 5 8 dosnt Cut It . And im Not that Low inhib either

Nice meal brother. I had pizza a couple of nights ago it's good shit especially if there's some left over for the next morning
I was Drunk and fell asleep hard , still got leftovers lol

It’s ovER brothER. I can see just how tired and enERgy drained you are from your facial expression in the photo and I can heavily relate, because I have the same expression on my face by default.

And as for your looks, yeah you’re unattractive but only slightly (low tiER normie 4/10), so you shouldn’t feel too bad about it because I’m litERally a truecel (2/10).

Because he's black or something. But that alone won't save him probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back