Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I GOT ALCOHOL AND PIZZA COPE + DOX OF MYSELF " . Being DRUNK / WASTED is funny .

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
You just have to Enjoy yourself in this Shit . The Odds where never in your Favour and it wasnt your Fault . Still you can AND SHOULD COPE Hard when you can and got the Time / Money for it .

Anyways this Face of Mine dosnt do you shit , and im 5 8 aswell what is below the Current Treshhold . Never Fucked and im 29 Years Old . Litteraly Clownworld :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Just Enjoy yourself at this Point and dont take this shit to Serious .
IMG 20240210 194117
IMG 20240210 194920

Last edited:
Damn that pizza looks like shit but for your sake I hope that it tastes good at least brocel. :feelsbadman:

Fuck yea bro. Prob not a good idea to dox yourself but anyway. Beer and pizza is my favorite cope too, and also 29, about to turn 30. Enjoy your meal buddy boyo :feelscomfy:

Damn that pizza looks like shit but for your sake I hope that it tastes good at least brocel. :feelsbadman:
the pizza is good with thunfish and kebab flesh . i will eat it later at 21 PM ( its my usual eating time , kek )

would be cool if you could pin this . :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
the pizza is good with thunfish and kebab flesh . i will eath it later at 21 PM ( its my usual eating time , kek )

would be cool if you could pin this . :feelsLightsaber:
Done GIF

Fuck yea bro. Prob not a good idea to dox yourself but anyway. Beer and pizza is my favorite cope too, and also 29, about to turn 30. Enjoy your meal buddy boyo :feelscomfy:
yea i will pretty soon . it just feels right to eat at an appropiate time .

looks like you chose the bukkake flavoured pizza :feelshaha:

Go rehab and take your meds

That pizza looks woeful, but as long as you are coping, its fine.

Also sad state of affairs what foids standards have come to.

That pizza looks woeful, but as long as you are coping, its fine.

Also sad state of affairs what foids standards have come to.
its just a big amount of cheese on top of everything .

Yea hypergamy" / Woman standarts are ridiculous these days .

Last edited:
Hope you wont get banned for posting your face

Your race is nigger i assume ?

Enjoy your pizza, :feelsLightsaber:

Hope you wont get banned for posting your face
nah bro , i had a video back then where i drinked beer and its still up . ( dont have the link Right now tho . :feelskek: )

And yea im black or latin " if you will

I will Summon the Circle "

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @OutcompetedByRoomba @Retardinator @Swagpilled @Luzifer @nice_try @erenyeager @Geryon @Zer0/∞ @Hoppipolla @PersonaDickcel @SlayerSlayer @Dregster @IncelKing @Lurkercel0 @AnilBashir @ItsovERfucks @foidrapist69 @Immolator @Animu @HamsterCel @Rimiru @Lebensmüder

nah bro , i had a video back then where i drinked beer and its still up . ( dont have the link Right now tho . :feelskek: )

And yea im black or latin " if you will
Alright

Are you German ? Because Kirsche is the German word for Cherry

Enjoy your meal:feelsLightsaber:

That cherry brandy? What's the stuff on pizza, garlic sauce?

Also you look depressed but shit, your life is written on your face after a time.

"Owareida"

That cherry brandy? What's the stuff on pizza, garlic sauce?

Also you look depressed but shit, your life is written on your face after a time.
its likör / liqueur so some stronger " alcohol . im just kinda mad really . pizza is just with fish / kebab flesh and tons of cheese / sauce .

20240205 125529

mhhh alcohol and fatty fast food

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @OutcompetedByRoomba @Retardinator @Swagpilled @Luzifer @nice_try @erenyeager @Geryon @Zer0/∞ @Hoppipolla @PersonaDickcel @SlayerSlayer @Dregster @IncelKing @Lurkercel0 @AnilBashir @ItsovERfucks @foidrapist69 @Immolator @Animu @HamsterCel @Rimiru @Lebensmüder
Enjoy it brother, whats the life without any good moments in it. I too occasionally treat myself with Skittles and Monster.

sachsen alter . ( nähe schwarzenberg )
Wie ist es so im Osten ? Habe gehört da sind fast nur Deutsche und die Leute haben mehr Tradition

Wie ist es so im Osten ? Habe gehört da sind fast nur Deutsche und die Leute haben mehr Tradition
ganz entspannt wenn du nicht in einer größeren stadt bist . Ich denk mal in dresden und leibzig sind die leute schon bisschen mehr drauf .

nice brocel.....u look sad tho
cheer up:feelsLightsaber:

@RuudVanNistelrooy 0/10 pizza :feelscomfy:

OP has lost his mind btw :feelscomfy:

ganz entspannt wenn du nicht in einer größeren stadt bist . Ich denk mal in dresden und leibzig sind die leute schon bisschen mehr drauf .
Nice. Was macht dich zum Incel ?

Perfect timing, I'm coping with beer rn too :feelsokman:

Nice. Was macht dich zum Incel ?
Height und wahrscheinlich Mental . Wenn ne Alte nicht willkürlich auf dich zukommt bist du eh nur am Copen " . Und wenn dus irgendwie geschafft " hast . kann die Immernoch Fremdgehen . Oder denkst du etwa Frauen sind Komplett Loyal in diser Zeit ? :feelskek:

Little Caesar himself came on that pizza bro

thunfish is cool tho , there is a Proper Pizza Store 10 Seconds away from the Kebab One ( yea litteraly ) but that shit is a little Expensive .

Height und wahrscheinlich Mental . Wenn ne Alte nicht willkürlich auf dich zukommt bist du eh nur am Copen " . Und wenn dus irgendwie geschafft " hast . kann die Immernoch Fremdgehen . Oder denkst du etwa Frauen sind Komplett Loyal in diser Zeit ? :feelskek:
Natürlich kann die immer noch fremd gehen, aber ich will auch nicht als Jungfrau sterben. Ich versuche, das beste aus der Situation zu machen und wenn ichs bis 30 nicht geschafft habe zu ascenden, werd ich entweder ropen oder NEET

heaps of sauce on that bitch . nice

thunfish is cool tho , there is a Proper Pizza Store 10 Seconds away from the Kebab One ( yea litteraly ) but that shit is a little Expensive .
Oh, you meant it like two different dishes xD I thought that you put both thunfish and kebab on a pizza

Looks like they put too much of the secret ingredient on that pizza

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back