Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got accepted for the Summer field trip to dc

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
It's four weeks in Washington DC payed for by some scholarship thing basically, only like 20 people in my area are going. I don't think my mother will let me go though because I got suspended and also might have summer school.

I defied all odds: I failed history class, I wrote a terrible essay for my application, and I got suspended from school on Monday, yet I still got picked. I asked my teacher to write a recommendation letter, so I guess that must've been what made them want me. Maybe only 20 people applied so they just let anyone go. I really have no explanation. My mother was shocked, she said before that there was no way that I would be picked so we wouldn't even have to talk about letting me go after what happened.

4 weeks in DC payed by the govt?

that looks like a dream come reality, i wish they let us go in paid shit like this when i was in college

4 weeks in DC payed by the govt?

that looks like a dream come reality, i wish they let us go in paid shit like this when i was in college
I know, I hope my mother lets me go. She would have before, I bet.

Is that some school trip, or you'll be able to do what you want?

It's four weeks in Washington DC payed for by some scholarship thing basically, only like 20 people in my area are going. I don't think my mother will let me go though because I got suspended and also might have summer school.

I defied all odds: I failed history class, I wrote a terrible essay for my application, and I got suspended from school on Monday, yet I still got picked. I asked my teacher to write a recommendation letter, so I guess that must've been what made them want me. Maybe only 20 people applied so they just let anyone go. I really have no explanation. My mother was shocked, she said before that there was no way that I would be picked so we wouldn't even have to talk about letting me go after what happened.
Hope you get to go- would be a nice break from your shit at home.

And damn dude, failing history class, that's pretty bad if I'm being honest: While History was my favorite class in HS I always passed it with an A because it was the easiest class. What lead to your suspension? I cannot imagine a HS suspending a student just for shitty grades, that would make no sense.

Summer school sounds like complete shit as an Incel; you have to lose one of your few breaks from reality to suffer in the same institution that has contributed to your life being shit.

Go to the presidents house

Those aren't the only odds you defied. You got foids to send pictures of themselves to you and you even slapped a foid's ass and didn't get arrested.

Is that some school trip, or you'll be able to do what you want?
It is a school trip, there will be a group and other kids and activities for us but other than I that I think I could do what I want.

Go visit biden and demand he gives all incels state mandated wives

lifefuel for you, gj brocel

over

It is a school trip, there will be a group and other kids and activities for us but other than I that I think I could do what I want.
I hope everything will go well then :feelsokman:

Happy for you my soncel. :panties:
Hope you'll go and have a great time.

I’ve been to DC before and honestly, least memorable city I’ve ever traveled to in my entire life. Not even the monuments could save it for me.

DC is a very polarizing city. Infrastructure wise, it’s only matched by Manhattan in the states. It’s very aesthetically pleasing, there are nice buildings from a wide range of architectural styles, nice transit yet still surprisingly easy to drive around in, exposure to any culture or food you want from around the world, nice parks, decent recreation, and good jobs. I could go on. However, the people living there and in NOVA have crazy politics. Tents and homeless everywhere, insane crime, mfers riding scooters on the sidewalks, LGBT shit and feminism shoved down your throat, and insane cost of living.

It’s great to visit, so I hope you enjoy your trip, but I’m still perplexed by there. When I describe my DC adventures to people, they’re always taken aback when I punctuate my tales by stating I’d never live there. The suburbs going into Maryland seem nice though.

Honestly pretty lucky. What even is this for tho lol

These peoppe always fuck on these trips it was nice knowing u

Bro fr he is living the dream

it's cuz you put the essay I wrote for you lol

make sure to ask your senator or representative about inceldom

Buy some psilocybin while you're there