Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I got a vasectomy but I found torn plan B packaging in the trash, is my wife cheating on me?”

>i met my wife on tinder

alright had to stop there

kinda feels like a few male redpill fiction writers are dominating that sub

only on reddit

no way, has to be LARP. i really want it to be LARP

QONVIyz.gif

He needs to mention this to his wife so he can begin prepping the bull.

Yet another brutal BLACKEDpill, fortunately for cuckboi he won't have to spend his hard earned cash raising Tyrone's son (yet.)

JFL at meeting a foid off tinder then marrying her, this retard deserves everything he gets.

I bet he married her the same year he met her lmao, fucking desperate beta
also
We talked on and off for some time before she agreed to meet me. By the end of our first date we found that we had so much in common that we even agreed we should have met a lot earlier.
Lets change that to 'her' because his opinion never mattered

JFL at meeting a foid off tinder then marrying her, this retard deserves everything he gets.

Not as cucked as meeting a foid off Tinder and giving her one of your kidneys

Honey, i'm just double checking, teehee.
Since you don't trust me i have horrible depression now #FEMALEDEPRESSION :cryfeels:
Only making our relationships open will make me feel better #PROGRESSIVE :feelsautistic:

Honey, i'm just double checking, teehee.
Since you don't trust me i have horrible depression now #FEMALEDEPRESSION :cryfeels:
Only making our relationships open will make me feel better #PROGRESSIVE :feelsautistic:

lol

Love seeing those numales getting cucked, never seen a bigger feminist psyop than antinatalism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 57)

why does he even care???
he is already willingly preventing himself from spreading his genes by having a (((vasectomy))), certainly being cucked won't make things any worse

He is not a real man, he deserved to be cheated on.
He is not a real man, he deserved to be cheated on.

Last edited:
this is 100% a LARP, you guys are gullible

Supposing it's a LARP, are the thousands of CUCKED comments LARP as well ?

The highest voted comment :

"You gotta say something, dude. It'll tear you up if you don't. Don't be accusatory or give her a reason to be defensive, encourage the truth and try not to let your emotions get the best of you. I really wish the best for you, this is hard to hear. Please update me on this if you manage to get an answer. "

JFL at this cucked pussy whipped advice. JUST THROW THE WHORE OUT OF YOUR HOUSE !

it is just a normal day in west.

Ahahhahahaahahhahahhahhahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha imagine not even having trace levels of testesterone

Hmm I wonder AHAHAH NO SHIT

Marrying a foid is bad enough.

Marrying a foid from tinder is the most low IQ thing a guy could do.
Re evaluating your life after seeing that post

Lmao at the absolute state of anti natalists :lul:

I met my wife on Tinder
:feelskek::feelskek: