Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got a plastic cup thrown at me by a normshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I was on my lonely walk as usual when a car with 2 normshits was driving past me. I could see from the corner of my eye that one of them was looking and laughing at me. Right before they passed he threw out a plastic cup and it hit me in the back.
Funnily enough he was a genetic failure too.
Fucking piece of shit. These pussies never do this in a way where they can actually be confronted.
They either do it in groups or when they know they can get away ie a car.

I want to kill this asshole so badly.

Last edited:
I understand you alhough I didn´t get anything thrown at me but I got yelled at from a car 3 times in under 3 weeks it made me so angry, they just want to boost their egos amongst their friends; if they were driving alone they wouldn´t have done it they are just primates.

That’s assault and he broke the NAP so you have every right to self defense and should have beat his ass.

incels larping as normies is the worst

That’s assault and he broke the NAP so you have every right to self defense and should have beat his ass.

24081.jpg

Why beat his ass when you could also just McNuke™ his house?

I had a lot of polish bydlo straight out of commie blocks shouting things at me. ONLY in groups and MOST OF THE TIME from a vehicle that was moving.

Call it cope but no one who makes fun and attacks other people gratuitously on the streets is a happy person. They are probably more miserable than you.

I was on my lonely walk as usual when a car with 2 normshits passed by me. I could see from the corner of my eye that one of them was looking and laughing at me. Right before they passed he threw out a plastic cup and it hit me in the back.
Funnily enough he was a genetic failure too.
Fucking piece of shit. These pussies never do this in a way where they can actually be confronted.
They either do it in groups or when they know they can get away ie a car.

I want to kill this asshole so badly.
tbh you should've gotten their license plate number and reported them for assault. Fuck normalcunts.

time to buy some watches
BAPE Timepiece Malaysia - Home | Facebook

Call it cope but no one who makes fun and attacks other people gratuitously on the streets is a happy person. They are probably more miserable than you.
Idk man. It's been proven that bullies have more social connections, have more sex, make more money and have better social lives that the kids they bully.

Idk man. It's been proven that bullies have more social connections, have more sex, make more money and have better social lives that the kids they bully.
They may get all of those things and still be miserable. Just look at sluts, they have all the sex and pampering they could ever want and are still utterly miserable on average.

I dunno man. Look at the likes of Donald Trump; probably the most high status bully in the world right now. Yet he never seems happy at all. It's quite the opposite really. Always looking for something to bitch about. Taking every chance to put on display everything that bothers him. Always thinks he's proving something.

Anyway, as for OP, this happened to me a few years ago by a bully I hadn't seen in years. Asshole threw a coffee cup and hit me in the back shoulder. Difference here is I was biking on a busy 4 lane road, going on a downhill curve, just having crossed some train tracks. I could have easily fallen and smashed my head open. I chased the asshole and actually caught up with them to give them the finger or maybe kick a mirror off. But of course like cowards they turned off at a busy intersection where I was going straight through. Piece of shit actually had to step on it hard as I was matching the motor vehicle with my bicycle.

You should always carry a rock, so you can break his window

They may get all of those things and still be miserable. Just look at sluts, they have all the sex and pampering they could ever want and are still utterly miserable on average.
They're miserable because they choose to be if they get everything they want and still hate their lives imo.

They're miserable because they choose to be if they get everything they want and still hate their lives imo.
I know very well the pains of inceldom since I'm also an incel, but it's pretty obvious that there are people who have everything of the world and are still miserable.

Kurt Cobain is a very good example. He had everything: looks, talent, a great voice, great compositions, fame, money, any women he could want (thought he chose to be mostly monogamous), was still young and even so he was still miserable enough to put a bunch of shotgun shells through his skull.

I know very well the pains of inceldom since I'm also an incel, but it's pretty obvious that there are people who have everything of the world and are still miserable.

Kurt Cobain is a very good example. He had everything: looks, talent, a great voice, great compositions, fame, money, any women he could want (thought he chose to be mostly monogamous), was still young and even so he was still miserable enough to put a bunch of shotgun shells through his skull.
Their chance of being miserable is much lower though, I wouldn't bet that the guy who threw a plastic cup at OP is miserable himself if he's driving around with his buddy having fun bullying incels on the street

Are you gymmaxxed OP? Would you be able to overpower those faggots? That's why I always feel uncomfortable leaving the house. Growing hatred towards ugly men.

this is why it's dangerous to leave your house if you're an incel

only god can fulfil man.Still most man find it incredibly painful to live without a girl.

Its annoying when something gets thrown at you. Being a genetic failure essentially turns you into a bright red target. It's socially acceptable to mock, bully and assault us
It really is if you think about it. What can you do when you are bullied? In school, fighting back gives you more trouble that for your bullies, in your adulthood, the same, you will suffer reprecautions if you attack them back. There is no winning. All these "stop bullying" campaigns are a meme that isn't supposed to do anything. Soyciety keeps bullying alive and protects it because it does it good, it makes sure that the bad genes don't spread by making ugly men withdraw.
only god can fulfil man.
Cope. God doesn't exist.

It really is if you think about it. What can you do when you are bullied? In school, fighting back gives you more trouble that for your bullies, in your adulthood, the same, you will suffer reprecautions if you attack them back. There is no winning. All these "stop bullying" campaigns are a meme that isn't supposed to do anything. Soyciety keeps bullying alive and protects it because it does it good, it makes sure that the bad genes don't spread by making ugly men withdraw.

Cope. God doesn't exist.
go read the book of job and read your standard apologetic work on gods existence(there are several in my sig)

he threw out a plastic cup and it hit me in the back.
At least it sounds like it was empty and hit you in the shoulderblades.

I got beaned in the back of the head by a mostly-full carton of chocolate milk and it splashed all over my hair and shirt. :reeeeee:

Luckily the tulpa that followed me around in HS fed on my rage and while I was cleaning up in the boys' washroom it severed the finger of the guy who threw it, never got bothered after that. :feelsmage:

JFL. You are not a truecel if normies never threw trashes at you from a moving car, at least two times.

Are you gymmaxxed OP? Would you be able to overpower those faggots? That's why I always feel uncomfortable leaving the house. Growing hatred towards ugly men.
Nah bro, i'm a twink framecel. But they weren't huge either. I could've probably had a fair shot with them in a fight.

Nah bro, i'm a twink framecel. But they weren't huge either. I could've probably had a fair shot with them in a fight.
They always look for people who they think they can overpower. And even then they're running away

only god can fulfil man
Exactly.

Still most man find it incredibly painful to live without a girl.
This is natural since we are in the flesh here. The flesh has many desires and needs. But those who have the Son will be freed from all burdens, needs and sins soon.

Shit like this is what makes people go ER. Fucking ragefuel

No, you read THIS book: https://mega.nz/file/eEomlIiA#OJf9zE7hkI-YfG-NyNXGflo7iWgUK66b7tWojyY8y40
I already know all apologetics arguments and I know everything that is pro-christian. Been there, done that myself. It's you, cucktians, who NEVER listen to the other side of the argument.
i could read it,but judging from the title and some of the pages it doesn't seem to be anything i haven't heard before.Most of the philosophical arguments that atheists have heard are bastardised versions and interpreted in such a manner that no scholastic philosopher ever would.I have seen videos on aquinas 5 ways coming from "philosophers" who mainly study modern philosophy and they butcher his arguments and his concepts with such ease that i am not surprised that you are still an atheist.Philosophy can only carry man so far though.God is a very cold thing viewed from philosophical lenses.Abstract ideas doesn't satisfy man that much.

i could read it,but judging from the title and some of the pages it doesn't seem to be anything i haven't heard before.Most of the philosophical arguments that atheists have heard are bastardised versions and interpreted in such a manner that no scholastic philosopher ever would.I have seen videos on aquinas 5 ways coming from "philosophers" who mainly study modern philosophy and they butcher his arguments and his concepts with such ease that i am not surprised that you are still an atheist.Philosophy can only carry man so far though.God is a very cold thing viewed from philosophical lenses.Abstract ideas doesn't satisfy man that much.
Nice head turn from actual counter-arguments and nice using of the same thing I said ("I know your arguments so I won't bother with it" - in my case it's true because I was on both sides of the spectrum, but we both know it's BS when it comes down to you).
"i am not surprised that you are still an atheist"
I'm an agnostic so nice assumption there, really it shows how "right" cucktians are. And I can say the same thing about you, you never got good counter arguments provided (you didn't look for them to make sure you sleep well at night in your safespace bubble) if you still believe this piece of horse shit manmade religion. Also "STILL" an atheist? No no no, it's YOU who is STILL something that is far from truth and that's cucktianity. I WAS a cucktian before so I know both sides. We are born into this fucked up world and it's system where we have religion pushed down on us from childhood, so no, your baby beliefs are NOT some sort of ascension beyond everything else. If it wasn't for millions of people's deaths in Europe, your rotten religion wouldn't even be practiced because that's the only way how such a bullshit fairytale could be spread. You think I am using bullshit basic argument here but when you see how rotten this faith system is, you know it's a fairytale for goyim from start to finish and you realize how dumbed down people are by the system from their birth to believe in it. If it wasn't for this virus' spread between countries that gave up to it, you would laugh it off and go away if you heard it's story, but here you are, dumbed down, clowning like you are the biggest genius in the world because you believe in (((CUCKTIANITY))). Cucktians never touch this:
Unhandy history of CUCKtianity

Nice head turn from actual counter-arguments and nice using of the same thing I said ("I know your arguments so I won't bother with it" - in my case it's true because I was on both sides of the spectrum, but we both know it's BS when it comes down to you).
"i am not surprised that you are still an atheist"
I'm an agnostic so nice assumption there, really it shows how "right" cucktians are. And I can say the same thing about you, you never got good counter arguments provided (you didn't look for them to make sure you sleep well at night in your safespace bubble) if you still believe this piece of horse shit manmade religion. Also "STILL" an atheist? No no no, it's YOU who is STILL something that is far from truth and that's cucktianity. I WAS a cucktian before so I know both sides. We are born into this fucked up world and it's system where we have religion pushed down on us from childhood, so no, your baby beliefs are NOT some sort of ascension beyond everything else. If it wasn't for millions of people's deaths in Europe, your rotten religion wouldn't even be practiced because that's the only way how such a bullshit fairytale could be spread. You think I am using bullshit basic argument here but when you see how rotten this faith system is, you know it's a fairytale for goyim from start to finish and you realize how dumbed down people are by the system from their birth to believe in it. If it wasn't for this virus' spread between countries that gave up to it, you would laugh it off and go away if you heard it's story, but here you are, dumbed down, clowning like you are the biggest genius in the world because you believe in (((CUCKTIANITY))). Cucktians never touch this:
View attachment 266944

I was an atheist then turned to agnostic before coming a christian.I mean it is true that i don't actively search for christian rebuttals,but i always come upon them because if you read philosophy,history etc etc you will always hear some criticism and a lot of the times an outright denial of the christian faith and an outright denial of god himself.When i said "i am not surprised that you are still an atheist" is because i know how certain philosophical arguments are laid down and how they are interpreted by most agnostics/atheists.Also just because you come to believe in an omnipotent god you still have to find that that god is really the god of abraham,issac and jacob.Anthony flew came to believe in "god" but he didn't become a christian.Sorry if i sounded condescending.I never said that christians were good people.The bible makes it clear that christrians are not exempt from sin.In fact it tells us how deep in mire our hearts are.I have laughed at god and the christian religion and various other religions multiple times.And for that i am sorry.

I was an atheist then turned to agnostic before coming a christian.
Sure you were. How convenient to make AGNOSTICISM look inferior to CHRISTIANITY as if it's a next step ;D. Doesn't your religion prohibit you from lying?

Either way, it sounds like the Christian rebutal that you come in contact with is just some baby philosophers trying to sound smart and failing possibly. I don't care about those. The best way to rebute Christianity (or ANY other man made religion) is to compare their books to real history and to use logic and filter it's beliefs through said logic. No religion stands most basic tests of logic. All religions and especially abrahamic ones have beliefs that cancel other beliefs from the same religion. No wonder Cucktianity is spread into so many versions that come from the same book supposedly. It's a convoluted mess that was never meant to be taken seriously and that book proves it. Saying "I know everything I can expect from that book based on it's title and the names for the chapters" is ignorant. The same guy who wrote it did a lot of radio shows called "Truth Hertz" on Bible, Christianity and (((WHERE))) they come from and exposed it to the oblivion. This is stuff that completely should make every Christian forget their religion but of course... main reason for why they don't do it and don't let the thoughts of "hey, this really sounds like bullshit and doesn't add up" is fear.
Ooooh how I wish religions stopped existing. Not just religions but Churches and faith systems clearly man-made as whole. I blame CUCKtianity for all the evil that is going on in the world, because this damned religion turned people into sheep, pussies that are scared to fight, unable to use logic and instead base their choices or rather lack of them on "morals", which by themself are not "good" and mutually exclusive. "No, we can't kill anyone, not even our rulers that are killing us in millions with chemtrails, poisoned food, vaccines to name a few, because that would be EVIL. Our book says so, so we will not object it". When logic is not applied, then "morals" aren't exactly moral.