Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got cucked by 4 normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I was coming back from my daily lonely cope walk about 20 minutes ago. In front of me I saw 4 guys. 2 average looking normies, one fat ogre and one weak looking lanklet.
Even from a distance I could see by their facial expressions that they were planning something. A few seconds after I walked past them I felt something hit my leg, then it happened again. They threw stones at me. I didn't react and now I feel like a huge cuck. I probably would've gotten the shit kicked out of me but I would still have my honor.

I could've probably taken on the 2 average guys and the lanklet but I would have to fight the ogre 1v1 if I were to win. They were all in a group so i'm sure they would've all joined in though. Fucking assholes :feelsrope:

That's why I wish I was a tall ogrecel. At least then bullies would've left me alone.

Glad I have a car so I can protect myself from cuck whiteknights

I was coming back from my daily lonely cope walk about 20 minutes ago. In front of me I saw 4 guys. 2 average looking normies, one fat ogre and one weak looking lanklet.
Even from a distance I could see by their facial expressions that they were planning something. A few seconds after I walked past them I felt something hit my leg, then it happened again. They threw stones at me. I didn't react and now I feel like a huge cuck. I probably would've gotten the shit kicked out of me but I would still have my honor.

I could've probably taken on the 2 average guys and the lanklet but I would have to fight the ogre 1v1 if I were to win. They were all in a group so i'm sure they would've all joined in though. Fucking assholes :feelsrope:

That's why I wish I was a tall ogrecel. At least then bullies would've left me alone.
If you had an instrument of equalisation you could of had a chance. Fucking pussies though, they wouldn't of dared if you had some ppl with you.

That's why you should carry a knife or at least a decent slingshot at all times. Now you know.

not true, i was one of the tallest kids in school and one of the most bullied kids in school as well if not the most bullied kid in this city history.

i reacted like you, ran away from confrontation even when i was stronger because my brain considered it easier option

If you had an instrument of equalisation you could of had a chance. Fucking pussies though, they wouldn't of dared if you had some ppl with you.

You're right. These guys are always the biggest pussies. It's really over when you have no status and no one to back you up though. It makes you such an easy target.

not true, i was one of the tallest kids in school and one of the most bullied kids in school as well if not the most bullied kid in this city history.

i reacted like you, ran away from confrontation even when i was stronger because my brain considered it easier option

How tall are you? Are you a lanklet?

Even with 2 or 3 people, people aren't really assholes. It starts at 4+ people to a group. They feel very confident with their numbers. That's when I always got smirks from people when I was outside alone on some holiday.
ran away from confrontation even when i was stronger because my brain considered it easier option
You're not even allowed to retaliate physically. Growth spurt stopped any bullying I got in 6th grade from some thugmaxxed fags.

Just 2 eyed abyss max wear a mask and go E.R on them

You did right. Being wise is not being cucked

In some cases is worst retaliate if they know where you live for example , but if you are far away of your house you could throw a stone to them and then run away

This is exactly what being an incel is like. It's not just lack of being loved but being hated.

If we are only taught hate, we can only express ourselves that way

You're right. These guys are always the biggest pussies. It's really over when you have no status and no one to back you up though. It makes you such an easy target.
If you give off a loner / loser vibe you will be a prime target for group harassment on the street. If you're an ogre then it will usually only ever be smirking. Drunk groups have harassed me, yelling some shit when I was far away.

Just 2 eyed abyss max wear a mask and go E.R on them

if only I was a tall ogre

Giff

You would've had the shit kicked out of you against 4 guys. It's good you didn't react, the best thing would've been just to run off.

Youre just paranoid inkel nobody wants you something bad

how tall?

Right know 6 foot 1 but shoes 6 foot 2 so for all intents and purposes 6 foot 2 maybe it won't be tall for that long but i live in the uk where the average if 5 11 and that's taller than the average by atleast 3 inches which means i'm tall compared to average

Right know 6 foot 1 but shoes 6 foot 2 so for all intents and purposes 6 foot 2 maybe it won't be tall for that long but i live in the uk where the average if 5 11 and that's taller than the average by atleast 3 inches which means i'm tall compared to average

I'm in the UK too and i'm 6ft barefoot. Neither of us are tall enough to be intimidating. You're barely noticeably above average among highschool/ college students.
You need to be a 6'4+ gymcel to be intimidating.

I'm in the UK too and i'm 6ft barefoot. Neither of us are tall enough to be intimidating. You're barely noticeably above average among highschool/ college students.
You need to be a 6'4+ gymcel to be intimidating.

Yeah i guess fair point but i really don't care about height my issue is fucking face it's why i am here i have mm recession if you want i could pm you my morphed self

Thats why you need a gun like Arthur. Just in case

Yeah i guess fair point but i really don't care about height my issue is fucking face it's why i am here i have mm recession if you want i could pm you my morphed self

sure, go ahead.

Thats why you need a gun like Arthur. Just in case
I'm a eurocuck sadly.