Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got a haircut

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
As I expected my subhuman face is exposed. With long hair at least i could hide my face and look a little cute. Now i exposed my disgusting face. Props to the barber for doing a good job but i need plastic surgery not a haircut. I feel like killing myself right now. FML

I went to the barbershop today, too, and I got a shit haircut

As I expected my subhuman face is exposed. With long hair at least i could hide my face and look a little cute. Now i exposed my disgusting face. Props to the barber for doing a good job but i need plastic surgery not a haircut. I feel like killing myself right now. FML
:fuk:

For me, my "before" haircut was the best option
I mean same, im just saying this one is not bad because she is good at her job. But it doesnt fit me and my face looks hideous. I started crying as soon as i saw myself in the mirror when i came home

i got a shitty head shape (egg), fivehead, and also balding, + plus today I got a bad haircut an all my face is exposed. I raged after i came home and parents told me to shut up, it looks good.

Looks good for a 80 year old corpse. Fuck me.:feelsrope:

b181a6d0dff1c506ca94b50a1de60bd0.jpg
More like Megamind lol.

Damn I was looking for someone who can beat the eggmaster himself since you said you have a egghead:feelsUgh:
Nah Im not that ugly. I still mog him.

eggheads are brutal as fuck