Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got a haircut

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
It's one of those fuckboy cuts were the side and back fade from 3 to 4 going up and the top is longer and a little curly, and I went down 2 PSL points. When my hair was longer at gave the illusion of a thinner face, now I look like an actual egg due to my 18% body fat face bloat and wide fucking zygos. My only way is to lose the face fat, because I'm a solid 2/10 with this cut, nothing suits me, buzzcuts are disgusting on me, literally no hair works with my face.

Exactly like this: https://www.google.ca/search?safe=strict&client=safari&hl=en&dcr=0&biw=320&bih=416&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=wXlTWvy5DuzojwS09LmgCw&sjs=3&q=short+hair+on+sides+long+on+top+curly&oq=short+hair+on+sides+long+on+top+curly&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3...2586.3576.0.4111.6.3.0.0.0.0.307.433.0j1j0j1.2.0....0...1.1.64.mobile-gws-img..4.1.306...0j0i30k1j0i8i30k1.0.se9crf-3sK0

Lol @ "just get a haircut" norm tier advice, chad looks good with any hair cut effortlessly. I fucking hate my face shape, fucking circular bloated faggot looking face of mine, I wanna shoot my face holy fuck its repulsive, no wonder girls avoid me

That's a really faggy hairstyle though. You can't pull that off without being chad srs. It's like sending "wanna fuck" messages to girls on tinder as a sub8

lol i prefer getting haircuts cause i feel i look better with short hair, i cant stand hair that is getting long/ woopy. Although my short hair can be a con simply because it shows off my receding hairline even more. gg fuck my life, in early 20s and my hair is receded af. its over.

Oh god, i had the fuckboy cut once...it just doesn't seem right on a ugly, wimpy guy like me. I think it only works for prettyboys and chads.

Yeah you fucked up big time by getting a fuckboi haircut. If you have protruding arches you need hair to scale the sides of your big face of. Also big hair makes your face look smaller, and short hair makes your face look bigger. It's all about perspectives.

I have a big head, and when I had a buzzcut a few years ago it made me look like a deranged alien.
zeta3.jpg

ITT tales of slaying

Did you take a shower too? That's probably the missing ingredient. You'll be slaying in no time.

VincentVanCope said:
Did you take a shower too? That's probably the missing ingredient. You'll be slaying in no time.

Oh shit you're right! Maybe also because I don't have a hobby?

I wish I could have hair like that. No cut works with my texture.

Solitarian_Walker said:
I wish I could have hair like that. No cut works with my texture.

What's your texture?

Redpill logic: You did something wrong

iiiTeMpeR said:
What's your texture?

I dunno what it's called. It's dry and thin, and it grows up instead of down. It's practically impossible to style.

incelman said:
Redpill logic: You did something wrong

I wasn't holding my frame brah

Solitarian_Walker said:
I dunno what it's called. It's dry and thin, and it grows up instead of down. It's practically impossible to style.

Oh like black people hair? Really really curly but not in a nice way, and it gets frizzy easily type of hair? I think I have it too lol, it's over for people with hair like that, it's so ugly, straight thick luscious locks of hair > everything

You forgot kunfidence brah
No kunfidence:
mens-haircut-long-front-short-sides-168-kenneth-s-studio-for-hair-new-orleans-la.jpg

Lotsa kunfidence:
mens-curly-hair-styles-02-curly-top-short-sides.jpg

[quote="It']
mens-curly-hair-styles-02-curly-top-short-sides.jpg

[/quote]
That's the guy I saw who I liked how his hair looks, I don't have his eye region, or brow ridge, nor do I have his square face shape (and his pretty boy phenotype) but I actually thought I would look better, just @ my ugly face shape and eyes and eyebrows, shoot me, I'm genetic garbage.

iiiTeMpeR said:
That's the guy I saw who I liked how his hair looks, I don't have his eye region, or brow ridge, nor do I have his square face shape (and his pretty boy phenotype) but I actually thought I would look better, just @ my ugly face shape and eyes and eyebrows, shoot me, I'm genetic garbage.
Damn, it's over unless you surgerymaxx
Just lift and dress better bro /s

[quote="It']
Damn, it's over unless you surgerymaxx
Just lift and dress better bro /s
[/quote]

thank you for the advice, maybe I should also get a hobby? I've heard girls love guys with hobbies

iiiTeMpeR said:

Oh like black people hair? Really really curly but not in a nice way, and it gets frizzy easily type of hair? I think I have it too lol, it's over for people with hair like that, it's so ugly, straight thick luscious locks of hair > everything

Haircuts are a fullproof method

iiiTeMpeR said:
thank you for the advice, maybe I should also get a hobby? I've heard girls love guys with hobbies
Yeah man, do something ALPHA like playing the guitar or dancing. Sloots fucking love guitar and dance floor seduction game is reeeeeeeal.

iiiTeMpeR said:

Yeah, something like that I guess. It's not really curly anymore but coarse and frizzy, and it's thick cause of how much of it there is. It used to be curly in a nice way, glossy and smooth, but puberty fucked me up and changed the texture overnight.