Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I got a globohomo tranny pin from my health class today

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
What should I do with it? :feelshmm:
6894452D 045E 4561 9EE0 B3C874E86C59

Into the garbage it goes.

Muttmerica is truly fucked

Generation Q? As in queer? wtfffff. The future is female tranny

And the paint is already like fading off and shit, seems really low quality. Just throw it in the trash tbh. or maybe stick it on some foids backpack. They get triggered as fuck when they get confused for trannies

Hold onto it incase you need to larp as a normie. It may be useful for keeping up appearances if some "Gastapo" shit kicks off due to recent mass shootings.

Exactly, it's handier to keep it and use it when you need it. Destroying it would be such a waste of an opportunity to escape future persecution when the police will raid all incel homes to throw us in the camps.

And the paint is already like fading off and shit, seems really low quality. Just throw it in the trash tbh. or maybe stick it on some foids backpack. They get triggered as fuck when they get confused for trannies

Genius. I really like the idea. I might go into some rateme type forums and point out their masculine traits as proof I've blown their cover.

Pin it to your peninsula and hang it outside you pantaloons and show pride in school!