Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got a 2 hours DEI communist brainwash propaganda training at my job

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
My fucking company made me do some retarded 1984 like training literally on how to communicate with other humans as if we were some fucking robots needing reprogramming absolute shocking thing that makes me want to leave my job (i wont im part time anyway) but it says a lot about the level of humiliation they want to make us feel. Of course I didnt listen nor read a single fucking word they tried to brainwash me with. These people need to be disolved in acid and burried in chernobyl

Mogs me by having a job

Why? You're already immune to their retardation, it's good to study what your enemy does and says.
No it literally makes my blood boil I cant stand this bullshit because of college

My fucking company made me do some retarded 1984 like training literally on how to communicate with other humans as if we were some fucking robots needing reprogramming absolute shocking thing that makes me want to leave my job (i wont im part time anyway) but it says a lot about the level of humiliation they want to make us feel. Of course I didnt listen nor read a single fucking word they tried to brainwash me with. These people need to be disolved in acid and burried in chernobyl

DIE not DEI

Division,intolerance,exclusion or something