Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get triggered everytime a girl says she wears slutty clothes because they're comfortable

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
No you fucking don't. Do you need your ass outlined to feel comfortable? Do you need to expose your cleavage more to feel comfortable? What about heels, are they comfortable?
They wear them for SEXUAL reasons.. Ffs even Jordan Peterson the man said that women wear slutty shit to exaggerate sexual attractiveness.
Also how the fuck are nowadays women clothes more comfortable than the clothes from the 90s or 80s?

Slutty clothes is just a consequence of a cuckedsociety. Female hypergamy gone insane and men lost all control.

Here's another one:

"I do it 4 muhself!!!"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Only for Chad

It's an excuse to not be judged, but deep down they know what they're doing, even if they don't realize or want to realize it. It's like camwhores saying they do it to pay for their education or whatever.

Oh yeah you guys look at my ass teehee it's for me though not for you but please take a good hot look at my tits big boy

Nothing more comfortable for a slutcunt than to bask in the incandescent sexual frustration of damned men.

I saw this prime bitch today with one of them "half the ass sticking out" shorts. How is that ok? I might as well walk around with my bollocks hanging out of my pants then. How about that?

Same, they are just showing Chad that they are sluts on the market.

Whatever piece of clothing covers them is for incels. Everything uncovered is for chads.

Whatever piece of clothing covers them is for incels. Everything uncovered is for chads.

I can't tell you how many times women have covered themselves up when I came near. I wasn't even looking at their tits most of the time, it's just that a subhuman was in their presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back