Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I get super depressed and mad when my mom shows me a wedding video from a family member who is younger

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Every fucking time I see these younger guys in my family (distant relatives included) getting married I get depressed. Good looking dudes who have had many girlfriends and now are wifing a girl (few betabuxers also).

Everyone my age or even younger ones are already married and have kids.

I on the other hand still haven't experienced intercourse in the first place. My life is a living hell. I'm literally the ugliest guy in my whole family:cryfeels::cryfeels: Everyone mogs me.

I used to be good looking child and everyone thought I'm going to be a Chad when I grow up but puberty(genetics) fucked me over. I honestly wanna rope or go ER in Minecraft

And just a moments ago my mom showed me a video of the wedding of this distant relative, this dude who married a cute girl. In the video, They're dancing and everyone's cheering.

I'm sorry mom. I can't get married. I don't attract girls in the first place. I have tried. I've tried everything. Girls don't come close to me. They are repulsed by me.

The game was rigged from the start.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Extremely brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
İ know that feel brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

The game was rigged from the start.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah brocel. We never even had a chance and we already lost the game. Its a sick joke and everyone is laughing at us not with us. Fuck it all man. Fuck everyone and their "normal" behavior and their jobs and their marriages. Fuck it all bro it wont last.

none of my male relatives ever get married, so that's not a problem for me.
instead my noodle mom does this with my foid cousins and her noodle friends' daughters who get married to whites and mexicans and then she squeals about how good-looking their hapa children are later on.

Ya first we got to figure out how to get women to talk to us for more than 15 seconds before they leave.

Brutal:cryfeels: they also thought i will be handsome too

I'm sorry mom. I can't get married. I don't attract girls in the first place. I have tried. I've tried everything. Girls don't come close to me. They are repulsed by me.

Dont hate yourself for this, it was your boomer parents who decided to bring you in to this world
and it was foids that acted like brainless animals
you didndu nuffin wrong

Extremely brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
İ know that feel brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
:cryfeels::feelsrope:
Fuck everyone and their "normal" behavior and their jobs and their marriages. Fuck it all bro it wont last.
Yeah bro... Fuck em all:feelsbadman:

how good-looking their hapa children are later on
:fuk::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Brutal:cryfeels: they also thought i will be handsome too
:fuk: احتمالا یه چیز کسشعریه که به همه بچه ها می گن ایران.همه بهم می گفتن بزرگ شی دخترا دنبالت میفتن. تمام اینایی که این حرفو زدن بعد سن بلوغ منو می دیدن چشاشون چهارتا می شد می دیدن چقد کیری شدم روشونو اونور می کردن

it was your boomer parents who decided to bring you in to this world
My dad couldn't find a wife so he went to a small city to marry his cousin's daughter. He definitely was an incel and couldn't get a wife in the capital city.

Fuck getting married you crazy fuck

Fuck getting married you crazy fuck
Stfu faggot. These people have had more love and sex than you and now they're getting married . Yeah most end up getting divorce but I don't give a shit about that.

You and I are incels. We haven't experienced any of that. Keep coping with your subhumanity.

Every fucking time I see these younger guys in my family (distant relatives included) getting married I get depressed. Good looking dudes who have had many girlfriends and now are wifing a girl (few betabuxers also).

I on the other hand still haven't experienced intercourse in the first place. My life is a living hell. I'm literally the ugliest guy in my whole family:cryfeels::cryfeels: Everyone mogs me.

I used to be good looking child and everyone thought I'm going to be a Chad when I grow up but puberty(genetics) fucked me over. I honestly wanna rope or go ER in Minecraft

And just a moments ago my mom showed me a video of the wedding of this distant relative, this dude who married a cute girl. In the video, They're dancing and everyone's cheering.

Same. All people expect that I will be good looking but ended as a subhuman. Now my family stop giving me the late bloomer treatment. It's over.

Stfu faggot. These people have had more love and sex than you and now they're getting married . Yeah most end up getting divorce but I don't give a shit about that.

You and I are incels. We haven't experienced any of that. Keep coping with your subhumanity.
Man you are from Iran

beyond over, never began even

none of my male relatives ever get married, so that's not a problem for me.
instead my noodle mom does this with my foid cousins and her noodle friends' daughters who get married to whites and mexicans and then she squeals about how good-looking their hapa children are later on.
The self hate is unreal :lul::lul::lul: :feelsjuice:

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
C09ED1B0 3A5D 4C61 933C 144990AED152

Ugh, hearing about relatives getting married or having kids is annoying. Parents try to shove it in my face at times. Not realizing that its not helping things. Having to hear about how my cousins got lucky having a better life then me.

I'm still young, and so are my cousins, I have yet to see this shit.

same here