Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get second hand embarrasment from ugly people with confidence

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
don't you get second hand embarrasment from these people? No matter how confident they are they always come off as jestermaxxing to normies, I have not seen one confident ugly person that isn't normies laughing stock.

don't you get second hand embarrasment from these people? No matter how confident they are they always come off as jestermaxxing to normies, I have not seen one confident ugly person that isn't normies laughing stock.
what about rich and famous people tho?

I don’t care about delusional Incels they deserve to learn the hard way like we did

Ignorance is bliss, they don't realize it never began for them

Yes, it gives me an idea into how others perceive me when I'm trying to appear confident.

Tbh I wish I was as confident as those incels in denial. Unfortunately, once you take the black pill, you can't unsee the truth.

It’s only embarrassing if they think they can hook up with normies and think they are one of them, but if an ugly person is confident but decides to be a loner because he doesen’t want to jester for normies, then i don’t see the issue.
It’s not that he deserves to feel bad about himself just because he’s ugly.

I don’t care about delusional Incels they deserve to learn the hard way like we did
what is up with you and @Incelius Savage profile pictures?

Depends on you mean by confidence. The kind that pretends all the bitches suck his cock, yeah thats delusional. But the one were he does what he wants to anybody no cap and people still like him, that's based

They're not self-aware too, that's what makes it more infuriating.

Lol fuck you bruh