Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I get sad when I see worse looking people than me

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Seriously it's uncommon but I'd say that I probably see 1 person that's uglier than me every day and it makes me really sad. I don't feel happy about mogging them, it doesn't help me anyways I just sort of want to ask them if they're an incel but I know there's a good chance that they're blue pilled incels in denial.

i thrive off mogging others, heightmogging in particular. a good enough mog will fuel me enough to be super confident/NT the entire day.

i am ugly 3/10 maybe a 3.5 with a haircut and i dont mog anyone pretty much pertaining to facial features however i do clothes mog people/fashion mog / even though it doesnt mean anything it makes me feel better..

i want to tell them it's over

same, theres a few extreme subhumans ive come across,and i do feel bad for them, sadly most of them are usually cucky and bluepillish and dont understand how fucking over it is for them until ( if ever) they swallow the blackpill

I do feel relieved but then it switches to sympathy