Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I get sad when i look at younger pics of me

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★
I see mini me smiling, trying to blend in and be accepted by everyone.

I see a kid who has tried everything to be normal so that I don't get laughed at and humiliated.

Idk, it just makes me sad knowing that mini me was trying to be treated like a human, but nothing worked

i look out of place in every picture

I see a kid who has tried everything to be normal so that I don't get laughed at and humiliated.

Idk, it just makes me sad knowing that mini me was trying to be treated like a human, but nothing worked
Hits so Hard, looking back at your bluepilled, naive self, filled with hope for the future. Hits really fucking hard.

It's okay, the blackpill has us now.

I keep getting uglier

If little me saw me today he would rope by jumping in front of a bus

I wish I was born knowing all of what I know now from birth so I don't want to waste my time

Mogs me, I already knew life was going to be shit from then on, there's no moment I can look back and say things could have been different because it couldn't

Same for me, man. Mini me had hope back then, something I will never have again. Before age 10, I actually had a really happy childhood. From age 11-16, I looked like a subhuman and then started looking more normal after that, but the damage was already done.

Mogs me, I already knew life was going to be shit from then on, there's no moment I can look back and say things could have been different because it couldn't
Same, I knew I'd become uglier and a jobless KHHV when I was a kid, I always hated being around people because they hated me and I struggled with simple tasks. By the age of 11/12 I was already blackpilled by the experiences that I had in my life. There was always a small hope that I could be seen as normal and fit in, but I was too high inhib to try that (I knew I would only end up humiliating myself)