Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get my ugliness and low confidence from my dad - I hate him

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
When my mum was young she was relatively pretty but was very shy and all of her girl friends were very outgoing and chased after men whereas she never so my dad is the only man she has ever been with (they got together at 15/16).

I blame him for my ugliness because whenever I look at him or even see pictures of him when he was young all I see is ugliness. My face is about 75% from my mum but the features that I got from him make it ugly. Skin, hair, nose, ears, fat under chin, face bloat, all from him.

I would forgive this IF he was a good dad growing up but my whole childhood was him telling me that I was making too much noise, don't do this, don't do that, too untidy etc etc in a really aggressive way and it wasn't until I got older that I realised that I never actually did anything wrong. He has severe OCD and took it out on me constantly He has never punched me but has grabbed me by the throat and threatened me whenever I have answered back so basically the threat of violence was always there. This devastated my confidence because it made me feel like I needed to keep quiet in day to day life in school and in general so made me very introverted.

I could post a pic of them when they were young if anyone wants to see it. Never thought I'd be so upset to make a thread like this.

Fuck I can relate to this:feels:

curious to see the pic

I am curious to see the pic.

My mum looked pretty decent when she was young and my dad is an ogre from the forests. funny thing is though im even worse looking than my dad.

Don't you have a good eye area though?

Respect your parents you ungrateful twat

both my parents are average looking, my siblings are above 6/10 and here I am, 3/10
I just believe it is bad luck.

My mom gave me manletism :feelscry:

My parents are both high tier normies. I don't have any particularly ugly traits except for my oversized head. Still my facial harmony + acne ruined my life.

He has never punched me but has grabbed me by the throat and threatened me whenever I have answered back so basically the threat of violence was always there. This devastated my confidence because it made me feel like I needed to keep quiet in day to day life in school and in general so made me very introverted.
I can relate

this is lifefuel in a way. just go for high inhib shy foids theory

When my mum was young she was relatively pretty but was very shy and all of her girl friends were very outgoing and chased after men whereas she never so my dad is the only man she has ever been with (they got together at 15/16).

I blame him for my ugliness because whenever I look at him or even see pictures of him when he was young all I see is ugliness. My face is about 75% from my mum but the features that I got from him make it ugly. Skin, hair, nose, ears, fat under chin, face bloat, all from him.

I would forgive this IF he was a good dad growing up but my whole childhood was him telling me that I was making too much noise, don't do this, don't do that, too untidy etc etc in a really aggressive way and it wasn't until I got older that I realised that I never actually did anything wrong. He has severe OCD and took it out on me constantly He has never punched me but has grabbed me by the throat and threatened me whenever I have answered back so basically the threat of violence was always there. This devastated my confidence because it made me feel like I needed to keep quiet in day to day life in school and in general so made me very introverted.

I could post a pic of them when they were young if anyone wants to see it. Never thought I'd be so upset to make a thread like this.
At least hes around even if he has flaws. Knowing that you have better features yet he managed to "romance" aka trick? Your mom is brutal tho. How can you even do that now with NPC chad banks and NPC chad media advertising constanly?

Let's see that pic boyo

The only way to love your parents is if they bless you with good aesthetics. Otherwise everyday will be filled with resentment towards them.

Same bro. Mom is 5'2, Dad 6'2 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

your dad is at fault here, he settled for a midget. if he went 2 inches higher then you would be at least average at 5'10

or ur 5'8 and not a manlet u dip

your dad is at fault here, he settled for a midget. if he went 2 inches higher then you would be at least average at 5'10

or ur 5'8 and not a manlet u dip

5'9. 5'6 and below is turbomanlet, 5'7 to 5'11 is manlet.

Betabuxers ensure the ugly genes get passed on.

We might be brothers. I can copy paste that whole thing and make my own thread on it and it’ll be 100% accurate.

My dad also gave me manlet height, no chin, bug eyes, fivehead, and general incel phenotype. The men on my mothers side of the family are massive robust cavemen with brick skulls and 8” wrists

Both my parents are decent looking but I was still born with retrognathia