Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I get mad when I see smoothskins --especially on here.

aswellfella

aswellfella

Arizonacel
★★★★★
No wrinkles? No scars? No trauma? The biggest thing in High School was "bullying"? Fresh, taut face skin? Your parents didn't force you to do all AP classes? Your parents didn't force you to do competitive running? You didn't grow up in a desert? Are you fucking kidding me? Why are you even an incel then? If I had what you had, I'd be Chad, or at least a normie.

(Exceptions exist for people with ultra-bad genetics)

There’s children who’ve been eaten by their parents, their suffering is greater than yours stop complaining

I have huge pores that cover my entire nose, it looks grotesque and makes me 2/10 on a good day.

What are looking at smoothskin?

I have huge pores that cover my entire nose, it looks grotesque and makes me 2/10 on a good day.
Ironically showering actually makes it worse, especially warm showers.

There’s children who’ve been eaten by their parents, their suffering is greater than yours stop complaining
Is that common? And also, are they on here?

I thank the good Lord every day that my dad wasn't monstrous enough to execute me and my brother with a hunting rifle like that Chad guy (actual name) did in Ohio. That's not what this is about.

Probably not
I thank the good Lord every day that my dad wasn't monstrous enough to execute me and my brother with a hunting rifle like that Chad guy (actual name) did in Ohio.
That's not what this is about.
You’re saying others shouldn’t be here because they haven’t suffered as much as you, how is this not about you making it a competition?

Probably not

You’re saying others shouldn’t be here because they haven’t suffered as much as you, how is this not about you making it a competition?
No, I'm saying if they have working hormones (ability to gain muscle, grow beard), at least 5'6", and not mentally retarded they could get a girlfriend.

yes

most members here have been eaten alive before

you should show respect to people who are bigger victims than you, GrAY

Holy shit, please shut up and stop with these muh im the biggest truecel on here bullshit. Thats beyond pathetic

Holy shit, please shut up and stop with these muh im the biggest truecel on here bullshit. Thats beyond pathetic
What else is this website for? I used the "venting" tag for a reason.

How can you see a smooth skin you're on a website...u just imagining shii

TF is a smoothskin?
Smooth skin. Like a kid's. Skin for someone 12 and under. Not a pore shown. No scars. No wrinkles. No burns. Clearly no damage from high cortisol exposure. The mark of an easy life. A lot of old people have smoothskin, their's is just sagging, that's all.