Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get it alright. Haven't exercised for months, still rotting, still dreaming of my red basement. The truth is, times are gone, it's over my time has

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I get the fucking friday going to party stuff you fakecels out here do.

To the real ones I know you gonna rot, as for me my mom gonna come home and fuck me up, entire weekend talking shit to me and telling me how I'm ugly.

Peace out I deserve to get shot homeboy and I understand the trolls out here, you niggas know what's up.

Fucked up I am for thinking things'll ever get better.

By the way guys, this is I'm speaking with some sense, I'm kinda aware right now and let me tell you something, this right here is worse than being drunk.

I'm literally rotting.

I haven't exercised for months.

I dream of a basement red from the blood of foids
Willem Dafoe Smile GIF
:shock::shock::shock::feelswhat::smonk:

same bro. rotting is based tho. i actually like it
honestly yeah, I'm gonna try some pushups on my own now, hehe been tried of this.

It's always better to exercise or sing or write, whatever you do, alone. I've always found loneliness awesome, I just think about socializing and stuff just because I'll have to work a job in the future.

Other than that, there's no motivation whatsoever for any social change, social justice exists, but it's something constant, social justice can never be changed until you add genocide to it, this can be changing laws and prisons.