Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I get IQmogged by the entire forum

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
None of you fuckers understand my pain. Being the dumbest person on a forum for incels on the internet. And that’s on top of being ugly so just fucking end me.

Ugly+lowIQ=OVER

Incels are almost always very intelligent people, When I joined I thought I would be one of the dumbest members of this entire forum.

(genuine) go nofap. it makes you sharper and reduces brain fog.

You don’t want to be on the opposite end like Venne1138.

djBXCnw.jpg

Autistic but also high IQ to the point that he can’t relate to the common man. I’ve chatted with him and was in need of a Rosetta Stone. It made me uncomfortable and that’s merely texting. Throw in his looks and voice, no wonder why people throw literal shit at him.

What makes you say that?

me too and I can't even speak english properly

Why are you coping with something that isn't relevant?

i graduated highschool by the skin of my teeth im lower iq

Just LOL at thinking IQ is irrelevant.
I mean in a social dynamic context. If we're speaking about academic acheivment then your right, but don't think that doing good in business is going to automatically solve your dating problems, unless you want to betabux. Its all about face brother.