Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I get called "adorable" by older women

Yeah, he faggotmaxxed

You make it sound like most users on here
He was homeschooled as well as avoids girls now. Most guys here at least have had interactions with women at school, work, uni, tried to go on dating apps, etc.

He literally hasn't even tried by the look of it. Foids, even older ones, very rarely compliment men on their appearances, unless they are relatives, plus he is tall, so he likely is a 7+ just from those combined factors.
Younger girls love twinks, older women like manly men more, so being cute isn't a failo considering that he towers over 99.9% of women.

He was homeschooled as well as avoids girls now. Most guys here at least have had interactions with women at school, work, uni, tried to go on dating apps, etc.

He literally hasn't even tried by the look of it. Foids, even older ones, very rarely compliment men on their appearances, unless they are relatives, plus he is tall, so he likely is a 7+ just from those combined factors.
Younger girls love twinks, older women like manly men more, so being cute isn't a failo considering that he towers over 99.9% of women.
I have tried a dating app but I got too scared and deleted it

I cant say on here cause im going to get a fucking warning
I can guess. So the point is not that you can't get women, you are scared of them. Go get therapy, anxiety meds, or try to expose yourself to spaces with more women.
I personally went to yoga classes for a while since my company paid for them. It is 90-95% women, so you can get at least some exposure, even met an old classmate lol.

Jfl, you got a 20% ban for “bragging” about height. Nothing about this sounded like a brag to me. I also got a 10% ban because I mentioned my height one and that it creeped a woman out when I encountered her in a shady spot. I literally wasn’t bragging at all, and was just stating how the woman reacted in that scenario. Being called adorable is a huge insult. One of the worst things you could be called as a man. Men are supposed to be masculine and intimidating, not adorable.

Jfl, you got a 20% ban for “bragging” about height. Nothing about this sounded like a brag to me. I also got a 10% ban because I mentioned my height one and that it creeped a woman out when I encountered her in a shady spot. I literally wasn’t bragging at all, and was just stating how the woman reacted in that scenario. Being called adorable is a huge insult. One of the worst things you could be called as a man. Men are supposed to be masculine and intimidating, not adorable.
Yeah people just think height cures everything for some reason

I can guess. So the point is not that you can't get women, you are scared of them. Go get therapy, anxiety meds, or try to expose yourself to spaces with more women.
I personally went to yoga classes for a while since my company paid for them. It is 90-95% women, so you can get at least some exposure, even met an old classmate lol.
I'm on 5 dif medications and I have been in therapy for over 5 years...

Yeah people just think height cures everything for some reason
I know. It's ridiculous. Height will help prevent other guys from picking on you, but that's about it. Not gonna get you girls when you have many other flaws

The state of what I now call blackpill.is. This is no longer incels.is

I know. It's ridiculous. Height will help prevent other guys from picking on you, but that's about it. Not gonna get you girls when you have many other flaws
dude just said above that he tried dating app but cant say result here or he will get another warning and u still think hes cant slay.... ok then

dude just said above that he tried dating app but cant say result here or he will get another warning and u still think hes cant slay.... ok then
I see that now. Maybe he’s a giga autist mentalcel who know he couldn’t further along the interactions. I don’t know. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Might very well be a fakecel who just has too high of standards