Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I get high just thinking about how my day to day life would be if I was a 10/10 god-chad .

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Imagine being 6'2 , wide shoulders , flawless bone structure , 7*6 cock , high IQ and talented in a certain martial art walking in a college campus for the first time at 18 years old

JUST IMAGINE THE PURE PLEASURE YOU WOULD FEEL EVERY SINGLE DAY MOGGING SUBHUMAN LEFT AND RIGHT

laurin__krausz_2_273-ea9715f0.jpg

new-york-ny-july-16-2015-laurin-krausz-walks-the-runway-during-the-FB3JW6.jpg

laurin-krausz26.jpg

There is literally NO POINT in being alive if you don't look like a greek demi god status carved by the likes of Phidias and Socrates .

I see someone who look as good as him every 20 seconds walking down campus since I go to an elite sports uni

don't even care about that tbh, i just wish i was taller than 5'4, had an average penis, and a better face so i could get a weeb gf

I see someone who look as good as him every 20 seconds walking down campus since I go to an elite sports uni

I would end it if I was you , glad I go to a uni full of incels